• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Haverhill Hound Rod & Gun

I know there's at least one other member of HHRG on this forum, but just in case there's more...

There's a work party this Saturday to (hopefully) finish the upgrades to the pistol range for the Open House on Sunday. They're starting at 8AM on Saturday and they really need some bodies. If you can help out with the open house on Sunday - email Jeff, the Sec and let him know. It's [email protected].

I cannot guarantee anything due to work obligations but if I can make it over on Saturday I will try and do so... thanks for the heads up.

I apologize for not pitching in this weekend... Hope everything went well.
I was at work 7-4:30pm Sat. and at that point I just wanted to start my weekend and look its already Monday JEEZ

I went by their open house. Nice place but I dont think I'll apply for membership at this time. They only allow non-jacketed ammo in the indoor range and ther'e no way I'm going to fire that stuff through my GLOCK.

I'm going to look into the Plaistow Fish and Game Club

Mike said:
I went by their open house. Nice place but I dont think I'll apply for membership at this time. They only allow non-jacketed ammo in the indoor range and ther'e no way I'm going to fire that stuff through my GLOCK.

I'm going to look into the Plaistow Fish and Game Club

That is the one draw back for the indoor range. Check back next year tho, Mike. We're going to expand the indoor range (add 8 more lanes) and put in a new back stop so that we can shoot jacketed ammo.

Lynne,

FYI, the HHRG web page is down. Thought you'd want to know.

Still hoping to join the end of this month, BTW... [smile]

make sure your going to HHRG.org the website had been moved over recently :) Hope to see you down there!

Back
Top Bottom