Haverhill Hound Rod & Gun Club

I've been the last two Saturdays and had the rifle range to myself, it was nice

Yes one thing about the club is very rarely is it busy. I would say 60% its vacant, that's why I am always looking for a shooting buddy haha. If I did not shoot over at HSC as often as I did I would get to HHRG most weekends like I used too. Some day this summer we should put together a meet with a couple/group of NES/HHRG members to finally meet up.

Yes one thing about the club is very rarely is it busy. I would say 60% its vacant, that's why I am always looking for a shooting buddy haha. If I did not shoot over at HSC as often as I did I would get to HHRG most weekends like I used too. Some day this summer we should put together a meet with a couple/group of NES/HHRG members to finally meet up.
[thumbsup]

Was going to go with Max today, but he got stuck in traffic.

When we do end up going, you should come!

Absolutely! I have an itchy trigger finger. Been over a week since I've been shooting! I'm free any time this week except Wednesday. PM me.

Sent from my handheld electronic thingamabob.

Was going to go with Max today, but he got stuck in traffic.

When we do end up going, you should come!

Sorry Kyle I did not get home from work till past 6:30pm. I like to be out at the club by 5:30-6pm at the latest to get an hour or more shooting in before my stomach calls me home. I will be busy the remainder of this week it looks like. But I guarantee you I'll get by next week with you. I may end up meeting lancecolonel there so I'll keep you all informed as to what the plan may be if it comes together.

im planning on going saturday afternoon

Scratch that, possibly Sunday now after trap and Skeet ends

I wanna sight in my ar, and try out the trigger job it just did on my m44

Last edited:
Mini-meet for the 4th. I am going with a guest or two around 10-11am. Pistols and Rifles, maybe even shotgun but we will see.
If you see me say hello and introduce yourself.

Mini-meet for the 4th. I am going with a guest or two around 10-11am. Pistols and Rifles, maybe even shotgun but we will see.
If you see me say hello and introduce yourself.

Cant wait. Thanks again Max. I really need to cough up some dough so I can just become a member already LOL. Soon!

Nice mini meet up today! Thanks for getting us together Mr DPM. :)

Nice mini meet up today! Thanks for getting us together Mr DPM. :)

It was a good time, we ended up with 7 actual NES members at the range together at once. Not too bad for a little coordination and a couple texts/calls/pm's.

I must admit my highlight was holding Sheriff Dudley's M1Garand with Grenade launcher attachment and yes I thought about asking to fire it off but you know a little pricey for just one shot lol.

It was a good time, we ended up with 7 actual NES members at the range together at once. Not too bad for a little coordination and a couple texts/calls/pm's.

I must admit my highlight was holding Sheriff Dudley's M1Garand with Grenade launcher attachment and yes I thought about asking to fire it off but you know a little pricey for just one shot lol.

Awwe man you mean shooting my PPS wasn't a totally mind bending experience? LOL

Awwe man you mean shooting my PPS wasn't a totally mind bending experience? LOL

Actually it showed me that is a fine little carry piece. I trade off the extra weight and size for the extra punching power of the Garand for E.D.C. haha

when i got there yesterday there was a deer standing at the 100 yard line....she didnt stick around to long

couldent even get a pic off before she booked it into the woods

Back
Top Bottom