Haverhill Hound Rod & Gun Club

I'll be there in a bit, meeting DirtyPacman there so if any other members wanna stop by and shoot that'd be cool. If not, maybe another time.

I was gonna say hi, but you disappeared outside after the meeting, I was the dude starting by the double doors that grabbed the flag

Doh, I try to make every meeting so maybe ill catch you at the next one!

We do need to get a HHRG nes shoot together, and for those who are members the spring cleanup will be may 19th 9am if you still need to get your work card for the renewal.

I'll be there in a bit, meeting DirtyPacman there so if any other members wanna stop by and shoot that'd be cool. If not, maybe another time.
We were there earlier today (me and Gastroksgirl) We should definately plan a mini NES shoot soon!

No I think It's 3 months back from July.

You're right. I found this on the web site:

Please note that our fiscal year runs from July 1 to July 1. New members who join over the winter and early spring will still be expected to renew in June! New members joining after March will not be expected to renew until June of the following year.

The membership card usually has the expiration date in the bottom right corner so you know to renew.
I put a reminder on my calender because it will pass without notification or at least once in the past that happened to me.

Last edited:
duh...yeah the expiration date is there. I guess I could have looked! valid through 6.30.13.

BTW, I might have to go to HHRG today. I sent my LC9 to Ruger a while back and it's due to be delivered today. If it comes early enough, well I'll just have to go run some rounds through it to see if they addressed the issues. [grin]

Mine is good to June 30th. Do they send out renewals or do I just print one off the web page.

Thanks

Youll need to print one out, though there may be some in the clubhouse, Jeff Richards might even have some available at the meeting for those who need to renew. If you wait til after the work party, youll save a few bucks on the renewal. Itll save me 55 as its my first year [grin]

Hey I'm officially a member now, now to find the time to get out there

Glad to hear this.
I am in the same boat, always want to go but finding the time can be hard.
I have a full weekend ahead for the most part but I am sure I will get there some day in May haha

Is the club open during the regular times today (9am - dusk) or are the hours different due to the holiday?

We didn't get there till 1:00 but we brought all the guns and lots of ammo! Just got home so we spent almost 4 hrs there today. Beautiful day.

Sent from my handheld electronic thingamabob.

So what's the deal with the sign at the trap range that says "no Ruger shotguns, $5000 fine"?

Sent from my handheld electronic thingamabob.

Ask my friend Duke aka Doug H. At the next meeting.

Another inside joke?

- - - Updated - - -

We didn't get there till 1:00 but we brought all the guns and lots of ammo! Just got home so we spent almost 4 hrs there today. Beautiful day.

Awesome man, sorry I missed the show also but I ended up being busy. Hope it went well

Another inside joke?

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome man, sorry I missed the show also but I ended up being busy. Hope it went well

I figger it is an inside joke; google search revealed that the Ruger shotguns like to fall apart!

Sorry I didn't alert you DPM to our trip to the range; please accept my apologies! It won't happen again!

I figger it is an inside joke; google search revealed that the Ruger shotguns like to fall apart!

Sorry I didn't alert you DPM to our trip to the range; please accept my apologies! It won't happen again!

Haha its all good, just glad your enjoying the club. We will meet up again soon for sure. Are you two going to the NES meet and car shoot up in Monadnock on June 16th. If not you should!!
Talk to you

Back
Top Bottom