Hassan, Chipman and NH jobs...

Agreed on out of staters voting in our elections.....its almost a "Duh" issue that stuns me that a significant number of GOP legislators refuse to fix

Regarding our fed election issues.....its not a voter issue.....its that the NHGOP with the help of out of state money keeps supporting crappy candidates as I explained previously

Gov Sununu's brother John managed to get elected to Senate.....voted for a pile of big gov spending and other dem BS and came back and expected GOP voters and libertarians to be exited to send him back to DC.....they said "Naw.....not so fast dawg......." and they didnt turn out in the 2008 primary or the 2008 general election and he lost to a MUCH stronger Dem candidate that DIDNT screw her base.....that was Shaheen

Senator Gregg did same in the lead up to his last election and went so far as to accept a position in the Obama administration before thinking it through and then realized there was NO chance of re-election and chose not to run again

Scott Brown...made from the same mold as above.

Corky Messner? WTF....he spend all his effort/money attacking other candidates in the primary and then rolled over for Shaheen in 2020

When politicians vote consistently on issue (as democrats do) they garner the trust of voters

Trust garner votes.....votes win elections

The NHGOP hasnt learned this lesson yet.....they continue to try to prop up candidates that screw the base and then the base doesnt turn out for them and everyone looks around wondering WTF happened......the problem isnt voters.....the problem is the NHGOP and the candidates they support that show no fidelity to the party platform or the constitution (state or fed)

This isnt a plea for a "Purity Test".....not by a long shot.....but GOP politicians cant screw voters on RKBA and act like drunken dems when it comes to borrowing and spending and totally ignore constitutional limited government and expect folks to vote for them

You have a point. NH is a microcosm of the greater GOP at large. They too suffer from not standing by their base and caving much more than they should on important issues. This lends to a serious deficit in conservative enthusiasm.

You would think that the 2016 Trump victory would have taught them otherwise. He gave the establishment the middle finger, stood his ground, and reaped the reward.

I vote straight republican every election because I know the alternative is going to be an even bigger shit sandwich. It would be nice if other conservatives in this state came to the same realization but I understand not all are motivated by this reality.

Two years of the Alzheimers administration will hopefully wake some of these voters up.

Corky Messner? WTF....he spend all his effort/money attacking other candidates in the primary and then rolled over for Shaheen in 2020

Why NH voters chose that clown is beyond me. I don't trust GOs any further than I can throw them, but to choose Quirky Messner over Bolduc...WTF.

Back
Top Bottom