Has Johnny S given up USPSA for IDPA?

And I didn't think you were going to post the evidence online......

Such a good friend you are.....

So I was at Harvard Sportsmans today getting a little trigger time (USPSA practice..) and who do I spot shooting an IDPA match?
USPSA's own Johnny Sardina - he was even wearing a tactical wind breaker!

Here's a Video of him:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pmdandini#p/u/3/dw7Pv36OJS4

All kidding aside - the match looked fun - I may have to give it a try...

And.... he won the match!

Attachments

• MWT SEPT 2010 CLUB MATCH Results.pdf
    29 KB · Views: 24
  • MWT SEPT 2010 CLUB MATCH Stage Details.pdf
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
Wow.. I didn't think those USPSA guys could shoot that well...[rofl] Great shooting for your first time John.

All REAL MEN (and Trolls) can shoot both IDPA & USPSA! [troll]

Great job John![party2]

Clearly, No bacon was ordered with your breakfast![devil2] unless ScottyB was buying!

[thumbsup]

I just want to know if John would get a penalty if his Caspian mags self disassemble while he's doing a reload? After all, some of the parts hit the ground. [laugh]

heheh

Dead to me

Dead to a nobody? [wink]

What's the matter?
No more warm showers after endless hours of practice with Quasi getting you down?
STFU & face it: [slap]

You are all done [kiss]

Welcome to the real world..........[puke2]

your 5 minutes are over,
look at last weeks Sectional scores............
no "lot's of practice", .... no glory.

At my store, We have sold pre-cooked bacon for years, what brand are you?

go play airsoft now[laugh2]

Like Lopes & I say,
We see them come & we see them go..........[laugh]

I asked John about this reported defection :). He's trying to build up trigger time in advance of the USPSA nationals in October.

I asked John about this reported defection :). He's trying to build up trigger time in advance of the USPSA nationals in October.

Doing both is not defection. Other than a few rules- much of the match was similar to what he'd see in a USPSA match. Too bad some of the old gang are so biased that they won't try something that could be fun. Plus he squadded with me... that kind of entertainment can't be found anywhere....

WOW!! I did not realize my shooting a little local IDPA match would cause such a stir. Maybe I should have put on a fake beard and mustache and used an alias.

Doing both is not defection.
It's only defection of one stops shooting USPSA matches, and that most assuredly has not happened here.

WOW!! I did not realize my shooting a little local IDPA match would cause such a stir. Maybe I should have put on a fake beard and mustache and used an alias.
Consider the stir a tribute to your value to the USPSA community.

El Senor Sardina!

Seriously Senor... the USPSA guys are insecure so they are worried they may have lost you...

Back
Top Bottom