Has Johnny S given up USPSA for IDPA?

I was over there when she was cleaning up brass. I left my range bucket for her to go through to pick out any of her brass. Which she did.

I shot over 1200 round that weekend. I got less than 800 back, maybe I should accuse the grass for stealing the rest.
[crying][crying][crying][crying][crying]
1000 pcs of brass costs?, what $128 Dlvd?
Aren't air soft pellets alot cheaper.......?

Last edited:
I do remember it. We were at the AFS match, I was having issues with my new gun and mags, you said, "Try this one and see if it runs for you." I did try it and it worked perfectly. After the match you said hang onto it for a while and see if it runs 100%. You never mentioned ANYTHING about selling me the mag.

Then you post something about us needing to square up. I take that as you want to sell the mag, you get the money at the next match. Where was the problem? If you wanted the mag back, you should have used your big boy voice and asked for it back. If you wanted to sell it, you should have given me a price.

I loan my gear to whomever would like to use it, for as long as they want because I know what great people you all are and it will be well taken care of and returned when asked. I also take pride in the fact that many of you have lent me your gear over the years to use as long as I needed, knowing I would take care of it and respect it like it was my own.

Your memory is selective.
Think back harder, considering where you live ......
Did you think mags are free?, or I'd just like you enough to make a present of it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom