Has anyone seen any M&P 15-22?

For the money, I'd rather get a real AR15 though. Since you cannot change the 22LR version to a regular AR15 later, I don't see the point. Especially when you could get the kit to use 22LR in the AR15.

I've seen enough reports of the AR15 conversions not cycling properly, jamming, etc, etc. Very few reports of issues with the 15-22 and absolutely no issues with either of my rifles.

I didn't want to start a new thread for a simple yes/no question but since someone reported that the 15-22s at shooter's weren't mass compliant i was wondering if they sold mass compliant AR's. The 5.56 ones. Thanks

I didn't want to start a new thread for a simple yes/no question but since someone reported that the 15-22s at shooter's weren't mass compliant i was wondering if they sold mass compliant AR's. The 5.56 ones. Thanks

They had a couple tagged mass ok, I think they were windham weaponry, I didn't look too closely at them and I'm not sure how many.

I've seen enough reports of the AR15 conversions not cycling properly, jamming, etc, etc. Very few reports of issues with the 15-22 and absolutely no issues with either of my rifles.

The CMMG anti-jam charging handle solved that issue. Cheap ammo was getting jammed underneath the charging handle, so CMMG made one without the hollowed out bottom. I love my kit, but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom