• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvey Weinstein will channel his sexual harrassment energy into taking down the NRA

"Weinstein would avoid paying any of his own money and he would not be required to admit wrongdoing as part of the deal".

What a crock. ........The ruling class have a nice system set up for themselves.

He is desperate to erase his criminal past, however because he is ultra rich he was actually given a pass with the plea deal that allows him to not to admit to any past crimes. I also laughed at his "Sal Dimassi" I am sick and feable in a walker as he came into court. my prediction is in a few months you will see him playing tennis at his house in the islands. Another case where money rules

“The first time I saw him fully naked, I thought he was deformed and intersex,” she said, as Weinstein put his head into his hand. “He has extreme scarring that I didn’t know if he was a burn victim but it didn’t make sense. He does not have testicles and it appears that he has a vagina.”

Two sets of rules in this country and it's getting pretty old.

Only one way to really set it right.

The day of the noose approaches.

noose-e1496401189449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom