• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy 110 birthday to the 1911

Yeah, who you kidding? I've seen your recent classified ads. I am pissed that you decided to thin your collection, at fair prices, while I have two kids in college and am so broke I can't even pay...attention.
Alright, I'm paying the bills, but I just had to buy 2 new vehicles and a new tractor. Maybe I will sell my new snowblower that I hardly ever used. As usual, life's timing has taken a giant turd on me. Damnit!

You could have it by Monday and it would cost like 20 bucks.
I can’t find one of these pictures with a high enough pixel count...when you blow it up to a decent size, it looks like Shiite. I’m not a graphics type person but there is graphics type called, I think, vector or something like that. With that format, you can enlarge the picture by quite a bit and lose virtually no resolution. Maybe a graphics type here can jump in and explain it better.

Yeah, who you kidding? I've seen your recent classified ads. I am pissed that you decided to thin your collection, at fair prices, while I have two kids in college and am so broke I can't even pay...attention.
Alright, I'm paying the bills, but I just had to buy 2 new vehicles and a new tractor. Maybe I will sell my new snowblower that I hardly ever used. As usual, life's timing has taken a giant turd on me. Damnit!
Lol. That 3" Kimber is very sweet. I hate to sell it, but I don't need 2, 3', 1911, 45acp's. I actually tried to give one to my nephew, but he's into 9mm plastic guns, sooooo.

Anyone have experience with the Springfield EMP 4? I know it's not a true 1911 but it's a good looking 3/4 scale in 9mm. I'm thinking it might be a good carry option. Trying to talk myself out of it. Hey, Sleepy Joe, where's my check?

Back
Top Bottom