Hanson Rod & Gun, MG shoot & Gunshow, May 26&27 2007

One of the dealers who works with us is a Volkswagen guy and almost was going to throw his body in front of the old VW hippie van so it didn't get shot up!

Our line position is in front of the Borat Ice Cream truck. It's NICE! I LIKE (for those of you who have seen the movie)

It's a good time, everything went well and without incident.

MPTC mandated that all police qualifications be done only with the Q-targets (the milk-bottles) after the 1998 gun law went into effect. Even though LE is exempt, the MCOPA wanted to be "PC"!!

[rolleyes] I'll stick with the UPSPA targets, which also have score zones on them. Amorphous milk jugs just don't cut it.

But wait THERE'S MORE!!

TODAY AT 3 PM ONE OF THE TARGET CARS CAUGHT ON FIRE.

DSC02348.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02345.jpg

DSC02344.jpg

FRED

It was a great shoot, and I congratulate all who worked so hard to put it together and pull it off so smoothly. [grin]

Hanson

I took my older daughter and girlfriend to the shoot Sunday and we all had a great time. (MadMarc0, you were terrific.) My daughter now wants an M16, and the GF, who didn't have anything against guns, now wants her own Uzi. Dear God, I'm in trouble now. [thinking]

I want to thank all who attended the shoot, venders and all who helped to put the shoot on. Thanks to all. I was told by some of the venders that participate in other shoots that the Hanson shoot is by far the safest and best organized shoot that they attended for that I want to thank all who helped to organize and put the shoot on it wouldn't have been possable with out your help. Again Thanks for all you have done Greg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom