Hampton Beach State Park Open Carry Garbage Clean Up

We made The Ridley Report, again [smile]

Hopefully the weather will hold out so far it sounds like a 'chance of rain' on Saturday and Rain on Sunday. Please check back sometime tomorrow evening to see if the weather forecast changes and I change the date of the event, but I'm most likely going to go forward with Saturday the 26th. See you all there around 10am!

We made The Ridley Report, again [smile]

Hopefully the weather will hold out so far it sounds like a 'chance of rain' on Saturday and Rain on Sunday. Please check back sometime tomorrow evening to see if the weather forecast changes and I change the date of the event, but I'm most likely going to go forward with Saturday the 26th. See you all there around 10am!

hopefully the ridley report helps get the word out..

here's what the weather channel says for tomorrow..
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USNH0191?dayNum=1&from=_topnav_undeclared

I won't get back to the Worcester Armory until around 8/9am, but maybe I'll take a trip out to the beach for a visit and some R&R after AT. Too bad it won't be anything like the beaches out here in Southern Cali though [sad2]

Looks like we'll have some pretty nice weather! Hope to see a bunch of you in 2 hours!

Back
Top Bottom