• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guy Shoots Himself In Leg, Immediately Gives Ammo Company Glowing Review

mikeyp

NES Member
Using RIP ammo

Guy Shoots Himself In Leg, Immediately Gives Ammo Company Glowing Review

A negligent discharge is anytime a firearm is discharged at an unintended time. Let’s be clear; there is no such thing as an accidental discharge. Ok, that’s not true. Accidental discharges are a thing, such as the rare moments a firearm has a defect and will fire when it’s hit a certain way. Negligence, however, is typically the culprit.

Stephen Robison posted a screen shot of a message sent to an ammo manufacturer on Facebook, informing them that he had shot himself in the leg. The bullet that entered was made by them, and the company has a history of branding their ammo as the ultimate in destruction.

Here is how the conversation went on his end:

64779369_891108964566072_4873711695299608576_n.jpg

His accompanying text with the image reads;

*shoots self in leg*
*leaves a positive product review for the ammo manufacturer because of excellent damage inflicted*

I’m still not sure if it was actually himself that did this, or if he found this screen shot somewhere and posted it. In either event, it sounds likely that this did, indeed, happen to someone.

The ammo itself has seen it’s share of criticism, as well as praise. As far as praise goes, take this chicken for example:

It sounds like this guy’s surgeons had their work cut out for them. Let’s hope he learned some lessons regarding safe firearm handling. At the very least, it looks like this ammocompany has a customer for life.

Pfffft, I could care less about tissue damage and how hard it was to heal three months later after world-class surgery. I'm interested in instantaneous incapacitating/stopping power, and hope the poster post another review before he blacks out next time.

The test vid above would have been more convincing if the shooter had hit his targets squarely.
That wasn’t a very convincing test. It would have been better for him to use three 20 lb room temp turkeys with the giblets and center mass shots.

I guess this is as good a good place as any to come out of the closet.

I don't really understand...well I guess I do understand, I just don't agree with it...the infatuation with frangible or expanding ammo of any type. Should I ever have to shoot someone, which I very much doubt I will ever have to do, I would not want to inflict the worst possible injury. In fact I would want to inflict the minimum necessary injury. A couple of through and throughs with ball rounds should be more than enough to discourage just about anybody.

Flame away.

Small holes going all the way through might easily hit a bystander or other innocent victim behind the perp.

This guy sounds like Wile E Coyote. "Even though I had third degree burns and several broken bones, I still would recommend the Acme rocket propelled roller skates"

Pro-tip: Those extemporaneous remarks
only helps your defense attorney
if you remember to bookmark them.
I think the best help for a defense lawyer and yourself, it to not say ANYTHING to anyone. STFU.

Shooting someone is shooting someone. Blow his leg off or make a small wound with a .22LR. You still shot someone. SO STFU.

Back
Top Bottom