• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns Inc. West Springfield, MA - Revamp

We were not impressed either by them. We stopped in about a month ago, didn't stay long, better shops to go to than there.

The service for me was good (I've heard otherwise from folks, buts its been solid for me). They are, however, priced far too high on many things. Given their location I can understand a little markup, but I bought my sig from Guns n Gear for $65 less than they had the exact same for. Dont understand how they are justifying the extra markup to that level. When I can drive 10 minutes further and save that much, well where do you think Im going to go?

I went in there after the change of ownership, and the first time went awesome. the guy behind the counter told me he knew he had some work to do to repair the reputation of the shop, and he was polite and helpful, The second time.... I ordered something, and the clerk told me they had it at the warehouse, they would have it there the next day. so I went the next day to pick it up, he was apologetic and told me that it wasn't there but it would defiantly be there the next day.... we went round and round every day for a week. I was supposed to be shooting icore on the weekend and on Friday, I came in the same clerk was behind the counter reading a newspaper... he didn't so much as look up. I wandered around the shop for about ten minutes... and he blurted out "WTF do you want from me, it's not here"... my guess is they don't want customers

I have to say that I think that every time I go in there, they are very helpful. Even Phil has a new manner about him. I do not have any negative issues with the place.

Back
Top Bottom