"Guns In America" on Current Channel

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Watching this now (channel 196 on Dish)

The program began at a Knob Creek machinegun shoot.
The film maker looks to be a college libtard.
Already he's spewing BS to prove how much he doesn't know about guns.

This is a .50 caliber sniper rifle. The bullet is so big that it doesn't have to hit you to kill you. Just the compression of the bullet whizzing past your ear can take your head off.

What a tool! [rolleyes]

This is a .50 caliber sniper rifle. The bullet is so big that it doesn't have to hit you to kill you. Just the compression of the bullet whizzing past your ear can take your head off.

I'd laugh this off if so many people didn't believe it simply because it was on TV. [sad2]

Wow.

That's big, alright.

Now would it unscrew your head off your shoulders, or just kind of sever it at the neck, does he think--you know, from the compression....?

I remember when the military first decided to adopt the M16, hearing allegedly knowledgeable people claim that the magic 5.56x45 would penetrate an engine block and, if it hit a target in the hand the shock would be lethal. Sound's like a great show to watch when you're blood alcohol level is a little elevated, and you're some place where you can get away with throwing crap at the screen, laughing loudly and making occasional NSFW comments.

Ken

It's being replayed at 1:00am.

The film maker was pretty neutral on the issue until the end when his true anti-gun leanings were revealed.

I just watched it on comcast -the national geographic channel. It wasn't bad for the first half. I had only read about Knob Creek . Know I am making plans to go there in the fall. It was funny how excited he got when he rented the flame thrower. I would love it if they put all those confiscated arms up for auction and made a show about that like storage wars. yeeeeaahhhp

Libtard propoganda.

You can get hit in the head by a .50 if it ricochets but it will blow your head if it wizzes by your head. Sounds like a good myth busters episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zappa:1940347 said:

What a tool! [rolleyes]

He forgot to mention that if it actually penetrated the person it would cook the meat of entire body.

Guns dont kill people, apparently bullets do. Man, and here I am afraid of my sentient Sig, when this whole time I should've been afraid of my Remmy Golden Sabers!

There it is, folks, the actual reason we need to lock up ammo. Not for fire codes, not for the children, but instead....because the bullets might coerce the gun into harming humans!

Last edited:
Now would it unscrew your head off your shoulders, or just kind of sever it at the neck, does he think--you know, from the compression....?
It would spin your head right off in a cartoonish-like fashion.

Most owls, of course, are immune to this problem as they can turn their heads 270 degrees, making them the ideal anti-sniper weapon. I think. Maybe I'm getting part of that wrong.

I watched a show on Barrett on I think it was NatGeo last night. It was pretty good, but then they got to the part where they showed and talked about Barrett's gun shop and how civilians can buy all of Barrett's 'military grade weaponry' and you could just hear the liberal writer of the show trying his damnedest to be impartial and not entirely succeeding at it.

it's illegal to use the .50 in war against people.

These were very commonly said when I was in the military. I've heard both of these from both people in the Army and Marine corps.

I've also heard that the green paint that identifies M855 is actually what makes it 'armor piercing' since it heats up and drills into the target.

There is so much misinformation and bullshit its crazy.

Ah crap, I just wasted a wholebuncha time painting my ammo... [rofl2]

Painted to match your Bersa?

painted%2Bhand%2Bgun.jpg

Back
Top Bottom