"Guns are flooding over the line"?

I'll say this, whomever wrote is speech is a talented writer.
Unfortunately. And the sheeple are going to listen to that, too.
ohlord.gif

I can just see a tsunami of Lorcins, Makarovs, and Saurday Night Specials blotting out the sun while the horrified Massachusetts citizens along the border run in terror.

I'll say this...if Deval gets in and we lose our existing gun rights or our gun rights all together I'm going to launch a propaganda campaign about the harmful affects of bird watching to the health and well being of birds....I'll contact some doctor friends to endorse a study that bird watching has a harmful psychological affect on the natural reproduction cycle of birds in the wild.....and I won't differentiate between legal bird watchers and illegal bird watchers.....I'll lump them togehter and impose stricter laws against legal bird watchers.....

If I don't read the article, I can just prettend this refering to a line of big rigs bringing in quality guns and not a bunch of liberal drivel!

Ya Hoo!! Guns are flooding over the line!! We need more here!!

(I like my version better)

If I don't read the article, I can just prettend this refering to a line of big rigs bringing in quality guns and not a bunch of liberal drivel!

Ya Hoo!! Guns are flooding over the line!! We need more here!!

(I like my version better)

Yes... I have not read it yet either.... I am at my corporate office so... yelling from my cubicle would be good for my career.

I can just see a tsunami of Lorcins, Makarovs, and Saurday Night Specials blotting out the sun while the horrified Massachusetts citizens along the border run in terror.

How dare you speak the word "Makarov" in the same breath as Lorcin and Saturday Night Specials. I sentence you to penence of shooting 10 magazine of 9x18 ammo.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom