• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunbot - finding in stock ammo

Like the link. I had heard about but never visited. Thanks for appealing to my lazy side. This will be handy when prices and availability get a little less retarded.

If I know a guy, who knows a guy that lives in CT. Is it legal to ship ammo to him and then drive down to pick it up?

Do it all the time. I'm the one in ct. There's nothing wrong with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Which one of you just got the last of the 9mm from Freedom Munitions?!
Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm finding ammo just fine.......its just not what I'm willing to pay.
9x18mak blazers 50 rounds 28.00.........no I just cant.
Tula. 195.00 for 500 rounds........wait 2 box limit
So for the near and slightly future seems the norm will be 800.00 for 5.56
1.00/rnd for 30 cal
A GOOD DEAL ON WOLF OR TULA WILL BE 35 cents per round......

Just looking up some ammo on gunbot and it looks like you now need to register? What's up with that?

To set your price thresholds and remember them for when you log back in.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but why ask? Who's gonna find out and get you in trouble? Are the cops gonna show up at your door and run the non existent serial #s on your ammo, finding out exactly how you got it.

This state conditions people too much, stop taking the mind control willingly.

This is exactly why they should microprint serial numbers and gun information via the firing pin on the back of primers after they've been fired.

Yes but why ask? Who's gonna find out and get you in trouble? Are the cops gonna show up at your door and run the non existent serial #s on your ammo, finding out exactly how you got it.

This state conditions people too much, stop taking the mind control willingly.
There are federal limits on how much you can carry in your car......I'm to tired to find the link. It can be found at the sammi website. Or google it. Its not overly restricted though. And you can increase the volume by building a 1" wood box to fit more in.

Back
Top Bottom