Gun Violence report in the hands of DeLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line here is, we should not even be discussing this BS this is what these CLOWNS want, and yes they are clowns every goddam one of them. I am sick of pandering to these fools who feel they control me, A person's right to lawful defense of self and others, if you recognize the right to life in the first instance, requires no "license."

A license is, by definition, a granted privilege and by both any reasonable moral code as well as the Declaration of Independence's assertion of unalienable rights, recognized (but not granted) by the Second Amendment, no person need ask permission before defending themselves from a deadly assault.

Who the hell do these people think they are! Gods!...well your not. Connecticut and New Yorkers have been standing strong and standing their grounds on registration, for this reason the States have backed down and not enforced these ILLEGAL laws is because the numbers are to large to do anything about it!... and so shall we, stand together and say enough is enough its time to start pushing the other way.

One gets a headache going back and fourth about what if, there is and there shall not be any what if's!

For those of you who dare/tolerate/actually like social media, feel free to use this blurb on facebook:

To my fellow M*******s who value their freedoms and civil rights- Please make your voice heard. Contact your Reps at the MA statehouse and tell them you oppose Speaker DeLeo's H4121 Bill, "An Act Relative to the reduction of Gun Violence" If it were true to its title, I would support it, but sadly, it only further strips the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Find your rep: https://malegislature.gov/People/FindMyLegislator

Write/call/email them that you oppose this taking of rights.

go to www.goal.org for more information

"suitability" needs to be gone. if someone passes a background check to purchase a fireman then its good. **** "suitability" its bullshit

"suitability" needs to be gone. if someone passes a background check to purchase a fireman then its good. **** "suitability" its bullshit

This, the problem here is these GOD like figures want their backs scratched, well since Tuesday we have been scratching long enough that we've finally reached the SCROTUM. I'm not to sure about anyone else here but the only Scrotum I scratch is my own.

The ****en bill sucks and the ****en bill is illegal, enforce the current ILLEGAL laws and leave me and the others like me the hell alone.

Stop trying to pick apart which is good and which is bad, and which does or doesn't affect me...it all sucks!....

Just talked to a co-worker who is a gun owner. I advised him of the new bill and he was quite surprised. I told him to call his Rep. and voice is opposition.

This, the problem here is these GOD like figures want their backs scratched, well since Tuesday we have been scratching long enough that we've finally reached the SCROTUM. I'm not to sure about anyone else here but the only Scrotum I scratch is my own.

The ****en bill sucks and the ****en bill is illegal, enforce the current ILLEGAL laws and leave me and the others like me the hell alone.

Stop trying to pick apart which is good and which is bad, and which does or doesn't affect me...it all sucks!....

I am not trying to pick apart anything. I agree the bill/laws are illegal. I was trying to say was, if someone is not a convicted felon then that person has a right to own a gun. thats it.

**URGENT ALERT** We have just received word that the Joint Committee on Public Safety & Homeland Security will be voting on H.4121 AS CURRENTLY WRITTEN before 12:00 PM tomorrow. Please call EVERY member of the Joint Committee immediately and urge them to vote "ought not to pass".

this is to move the bill out of committee, not to pass it, correct?

This reminds me of the song, "Whatever Lola Wants, Lola gets." Just substitute DeLeo for Lola when singing.

This just plain sucks. Rammed through, as written.

WTF!!

Putting it to a vote already without ANY amendments? IDK if this is good or bad...

It's a committee hearing to recommend, or not recommend that the bill continue to the House and Senate for a vote.

Amendments can be drafted and added at that time.

A saturday push through? Are you ****ing kidding me??? What a bunch of crooked son of a bitches!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike s, I wrote down the #s from that linked doc and a bunch of them go to different committees/reps. How do I know if I am calling the correct people?

That's normal, most legislators are on multiple committees, if a human answers the phone, ask for the person you want to speak to, or if it goes to VM listen to the greeting for the prompt for the person you are looking for.

I keep getting dropped. I call, someone answers, I say I want to talk to <insert name> regarding H.4121, hear "OK, no problem," and my phone goes dead.

From GOAL

**URGENT ALERT** We have just received word that the Joint Committee on Public Safety & Homeland Security will be voting on H.4121 AS CURRENTLY WRITTEN before 12:00 PM tomorrow. Please call EVERY member of the Joint Committee immediately and urge them to vote "ought not to pass".

Contact info: http://goal.org/Documents/Joint Co...20Security.pdf

I called it back in POST 2220:
... As for ADDITIONAL HEARINGS, I saw an article today that Naughton is pushing to have a vote on the bill THIS WEEK, to avoid that. Naughty Naughton pushing this for a vote this week, wants no more hearings: http://www.itemlive.com/news/deleo-...c-eb70-11e3-ac3b-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=story ...

and POST 2222:
Precisely!

This is why it is called RUSHING IT THROUGH!

So Mike, still liking Naughton?

and POST 2251:
It is being "fast tracked". Someone is driving this. This needs to be derailed, NOW!

Did you NOT read where I posted Naughton is fighting to have NO MORE MEETINGS OR HEARINGS? Go back and read it.

HERE! (click)

Anyhow, MikeS, I think this should have its OWN THREAD, and PLEASE let DEREK KNOW, so he can put it up as a "Headline article" on here.

Thanks for the heads up. Starting to call and email again.

I just spoke to an aid at Deleos office who said they ARE NOT VOTING tomorrow and there will be no saturday session.

Wouldn't that be up to the Committee, is DeLeo really in the loop so far as that goes?

This thread is like a bad rollercoaster.....
"omg there are so many anti-gunners at the hearing, they are filling seats, we're doomed!"
"There were a lot of good points made and anti-gunners were grilled with questions - we won!"
"OMG the bill is being voted on tomorrow!"
"wait no, thats not true...."
"statehouse inundated with calls - we're winning!"
"OMG, the bill is being released tomorrow!"
"wait, maybe not...."

[jihad]

Last edited:
every one of them should be dragged out into the streets, tarred, feathered, and ridden out of town on a rail.

But we'll bitch about it on the internet instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom