I picked this up at the marlboro show today,
it's a ruger 10/22 w/ a krinkerplinker ak style stock and a 30rd ramline mag

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but no!

Used to "cruise the drag" there as a teenager, first job out of high school was at Kings Dept Store on the West Side, worked for Brockton Edison as a NU Co-Op (before it became Eastern Utilities) and saw stuff that no teenager should ever see, had a law firm client (who later stiffed me for $4K) that I did computer work for in the Downtown area. I was there 'til 1AM one time and 'til 5AM another time and could watch the druggies walking by. There were occasional shootings within a block of this office, one time I was re-routed on my way there as a block of crack-houses burned (this was daytime) within a few blocks of the office, etc.

I worked at another PD with a few guys who owned rental property in Brockton. They told me about the bullet-holes in the front of their buildings, carrying their gun on the front seat of the vehicle when going to pickup rent money, etc.

So, sorry no love for Brockton, none at all. [But I know that there are many good people that live there, in spite of the problems, so I don't condemn Brocktonites.]

Nice Krinker Plinker Garyz. I remember seeing that for sale as I was walking around on Saturday. I actually have an earlier version of the Krinker Plinker. I was shooting it on Sunday. Very easy to go through a 500 rnd box of .22s. The only complaint I have is that your thumb kills after loading all those 22s into the mags.

I've replaced the Aimpoint that came off of my M4 and put a Bushnell Holosight. Works great. Enjoy!!!

[sad2]

I know what you're saying Len... Lived in Brockton all my life... watched my old "hood" go from a decent area to a complete craphole as I grew up. I now live on the west side near Thorny Lee, (the nice side that is) and there are may areas that i won't travel to anymore...

Ooo pretty!

Well darned if that isn't a sexy little darlin'! I've never heard of the Krinker Plinkers before. Mongo like! Mongo want!

For Gary or anyone else, is there a dealer locally that has these in stock? I suppose either complete or in kit form (if I can trick my dim-whitted brother into selling me his 10/22)?? Help me find one!

Sure wish I had managed to get out to Marlboro.

Just editing this post now that I did some more research here... based on what I read on the linked thread below, I am wondering about legality of these kits. I realize this may be best discussed in another thread but wondering if anyone has a quick answer.

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6307&highlight=krinker

-Ted

Last edited:
I've seen them advertised in the Sportsmans Guide, but he will not ship them to MA. Figures. But if you know someone in NH, well. They go for around $300.

this gun, according to the drl, is a preban, so there is no issue w/ the folding stock. as far as getting one in ma, i think you'd need to get it out of state, and wold need to weld the stock in the open position.
I just have to get a set of instructions, so I know how to take it down
also, need a few more high cap mags for it.
loading them does suck, but unloading them is a blase.

think I'm gonna head to the range

garyz

Ok makes sense

I get it now. Makes sense. Sometime all of this pre-ban/post-ban stuff has my head swimming.

I think I could live with the stock welded in a fixed position. The stock in the folded position does nothing for me.

I guess the hunt begins.... If anyone gets a line on one locally, let me know!

-Ted

Back
Top Bottom