• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun shops with Black Friday sales

SKS Ray

NES Member
I'm sure everyone has gotten the Four Seasons e mail for Friday and weekend specials, plus Collector's Gallery is having a sale, but what about other local shops that are having sales? Anyone have shops and info to add?

Zero hour will be having storewide sales, no one will pay ticket price on in stock guns etc..... (not including consignment guns or property)
I will also discount ammo cases from 230 per 1000 count Wolf 7.62X39 to 215 per case. (in stock only, no rain checks)
Also, FREE Expresso or Hot Chocolate!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure everyone has gotten the Four Seasons e mail for Friday and weekend specials, plus Collector's Gallery is having a sale, but what about other local shops that are having sales? Anyone have shops and info to add?

I'm not on the FourSeasons mailing list (which I will rectify immediately), and while I don't have my LTC yet so I can't actually purchase anything, would anyone mind reposting or PMing me their flyer out of curiosity?

Also, FREE Expresso or Hot Chocolate!!!!!!

SOLD!!!

Anyone going to FS intending on getting something might want
to get there early if they don't want to wait around- I bet it is
going to be mobbed. I talked to Carl about "Black Friday" while I was
there yesterday and he says it is the 2nd busiest day in the shop,
every year. (with the leader being the obvious tax free day).

-Mike

Anyone going to FS intending on getting something might want
to get there early if they don't want to wait around- I bet it is
going to be mobbed. I talked to Carl about "Black Friday" while I was
there yesterday and he says it is the 2nd busiest day in the shop,
every year. (with the leader being the obvious tax free day).

-Mike

I went to Four Seasons on Tax Free Day and they were to open at 9:00a.m. I got there at 8:15 a.m. hoping to get in and out. At 8:30 or so while I was waiting in my car, I saw people going in but not comming out, so I walked in the store and it was jammed with shoppers 3 and 4 deep at the counter and everyone was buying firearms! This was at 8:40. Word to the smart shopper, GET THERE EARLY on Sat.

Back
Top Bottom