Gun Shops in Burlington, VT area???

USMA-82

NES Member
Going up for a few days next week, and I might have some time to do a little shopping between training sessions. Any suggestions?

Did a superpages.com search and found these:

- Powderhorn Outdoor Sports Center
- Datillio's Discount Guns
- BJ's Guns and Sporting Goods

Any others?

+1 for John's and Parros. John's Gun shop is only 30 minutes north of Parros. It's exit 10 as well and just head north on 100.

Just a quick thanks to the folks that responded, including Nickle. I did make it to Powderhorn, and enjoyed it immensely.

As sometimes happens, I lucked into a stash of rare ammo (7.62x45mm, only used for the VZ-52 Czech semiauto rifle) at $3.99 a box. If you are familiar with the current cost of this stuff, you know why I scooped up 20 boxes!

Just a quick thanks to the folks that responded, including Nickle. I did make it to Powderhorn, and enjoyed it immensely.

As sometimes happens, I lucked into a stash of rare ammo (7.62x45mm, only used for the VZ-52 Czech semiauto rifle) at $3.99 a box. If you are familiar with the current cost of this stuff, you know why I scooped up 20 boxes!

Ooooh....nice find. That stuff is getting very difficult to locate.

Good to hear it worked out for you.

I saw lot's of good places mentioned. I can vouch for every one of them being good shops, though, if you're going to visit Pidgeon's, you had better contact me first. I live a VERY short distance away (one town east) and if you can make it there, we might be able to get a visit in.

Back
Top Bottom