"Gun Sense" Zoom meeting 4/26 and some sort of lobbying effort on 4/28

namedpipes

NES Member
Received in my email today, from "Kristen and Rina, MA Moms Demand Action <[email protected]>"

Dear Gun Sense Supporter,

Please join us Tuesday, April 26th at 8pm for a virtual state-wide Moms Demand Action meeting to learn what you can do during this important legislative season in Massachusetts as well as how you can participate nationwide in the mid-term elections. Learn more about ghost guns and our priority bills in the Massachusetts legislature-- including a bill that would address ghost guns.

We will hear from key speakers on ghost guns, Gun Sense Candidates, calling teams, and texting teams.

You can RSVP here, and we will send you the Zoom link before the meeting.

Then, take action with us in person on April 28th as we gather at the State House that morning to explain to lawmakers why legislation on ghost guns matters. RSVP hereto join us!

Hope to see you then,

Kristen and Rina
Co-Leads, Massachusetts Chapter
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America

Moms Demand Action
PO Box 4184
New York, NY 10022
United States

Perhaps one of you more dedicated stalkers will listen in and brief us.

It’s all about commitment, sign up and bang one of these women back to support 2a rights. Succeed and keep your man card, fail and suffer the consequences.

It’s all about commitment, sign up and bang one of these women back to support 2a rights. Succeed and keep your man card, fail and suffer the consequences.

Well I'd hoped some enterprising person could worm into the meeting and occasionally offer corrections as they make absurd claims. Though the first time you do, you'll be booted.

My cardiologist has warned me to stay away from things like that on account of blood pressure.

I'm on board with your approach, though, should any of them be hittable.

Well I'd hoped some enterprising person could worm into the meeting and occasionally offer corrections as they make absurd claims. Though the first time you do, you'll be booted.

My cardiologist has warned me to stay away from things like that on account of blood pressure.

I'm on board with your approach, though, should any of them be hittable.

I would go, but they would likely require a vaxx card, democrat voter registration card, proof of CNN/MSNBC subscription, require a donation to LGBTQ+ group and stomp on the American flag on the way in.

I would go, but they would likely require a vaxx card, democrat voter registration card, proof of CNN/MSNBC subscription, require a donation to LGBTQ+ group and stomp on the American flag on the way in.
Zoom meeting. You could even use a filter to add one of those pussé hats.

Well, we have jobs, while I bet must of these Moms are suburban housewives with nothing better to do.
I doubt it. Have you seen cost of living prices in Massachusetts? This isn't the 50's and 60's anymore.

I bet most of those women have jobs, just either part time or a better time off arrangement.

Zoom meeting. You could even use a filter to add one of those pussé hats.
Minority, BLM/StopAsianHate/LaRaza shirt, ask why a bunch of old wealthy white women are trying to disarm communities of color under the guise of 'public safety' and go on to describe how opressors like them have historically wanted to disarm their communities as part of systemic racism.

Minority, BLM/StopAsianHate/LaRaza shirt, ask why a bunch of old wealthy white women are trying to disarm communities of color under the guise of 'public safety' and go on to describe how opressors like them have historically wanted to disarm their communities as part of systemic racism.
6dd1oq.jpg

I feel like these guys are way more active than we are.
Because they are funded by cartels and organized crime. They need to be called out for what their agenda really is.
Only gov't and criminals have guns.
Also need to be reminded that unarmed women are 10 times more likely to be raped than women armed with a gun or knife. Both are illegal to carry in most of MA. Carry permits in MA are costly and Boston as well as most larger cities in MA with the highest crime deny close to 100% of applications.
"Mom Demand women submit to being raped" is a far more accurate name for the group.

Perhaps one of you more dedicated stalkers will listen in and brief us.
5aoze4.jpg

They'll be unable to describe what hit them.
@Reptile
... I'd hoped some enterprising person could worm into the meeting ...
Entryism is a Thing.

... and occasionally offer corrections as they make absurd claims. Though the first time you do, you'll be booted.
Meh, weak.

We can’t bust heads like we used to—but we have our ways.
One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere
like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville.

They can't handle the truth.
Monkeywrench the hell out of it.
Volunteer to be their webmaster
and grab ownership of their domain name.

Last edited:
5aoze4.jpg

They'll be unable to describe what hit them.
@Reptile

Entryism is a thing.

Meh, weak.

We can’t bust heads like we used to—but we have our ways.
One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere
like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville.

They can't handle the truth.
Monkeywrench the hell out of it.
Volunteer to be their webmaster
and grab ownership of their domain name.
I'd fit in real well.

I wear the same exact camo Kitanica pants EVERY SINGLE DAY and look like the fat version of SEAL Team 6.

I guess you can say I'm on the Walrus Team 6.

Well, we have jobs, while I bet must of these Moms are suburban housewives with nothing better to do.

Worse, 60% of them trust fund moonbats, remainder is single moms on the dole and maybe a couple uber beta cuck males lol

Back
Top Bottom