• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Sales and Concealed Carry Permits Soar in MA

Ha, ha!

"...FBI criminal background checks, one of the barometers for gauging gun sales, have also increased in the Bay State in recent years. In 2011, there were 153,487 checks, approximately one-third more than in 2010 (the all-time high was in 2007, when there was a total of 165,446 checks)...."

OK, so how many have NES'rs been responsible for?!

This is crazy been going to gun shops in Woburn Waltham Natick for years go to 4Seasons and it's 3 deep @ the counters can't even just browse for guns no more I have seen tons of women looking for nines and what not. Never seen it like this Kittery is all ways a shit show now. Guess its good but miss the old days.

This is crazy been going to gun shops in Woburn Waltham Natick for years go to 4Seasons and it's 3 deep @ the counters can't even just browse for guns no more I have seen tons of women looking for nines and what not. Never seen it like this Kittery is all ways a shit show now. Guess its good but miss the old days.
Yea I went into 4 seasons a couple weeks ago and could barly get around inside the store. Just turned and walked out, I didn't even get to window shop for price comparison. Wound up picking up my 1911 over at North East in N Attleboro

Yea I went into 4 seasons a couple weeks ago and could barly get around inside the store. Just turned and walked out, I didn't even get to window shop for price comparison. Wound up picking up my 1911 over at North East in N Attleboro

LMAO,I was there a while ago and they had the ticket stand outside the entrance door for you to take a number.......i felt like i was at the deli in stop & shop.

Great news. The more of us there are the harder it will be to push us around. Hopefully the trend continues and we can start working on making the legal situation in this state a little more reasonable. Even if we can't get rid of some of the more ridiculous laws right away, at least maybe we could get it back to a state where you don't have to practically have a law degree to own a gun in this state.

I’d like to take a ride up to kittery but it’s so commercialized now ! I only need some 25 cal pellets for plinking in the yard so I won’t be to disappointed when I get there I guess

Back
Top Bottom