• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun owner? You must be a white racist

These *******s seeking to take our firearms have not been overly successful. So now it looks like the game plan is out, Ailinsky's Rules For Radicals, Demonize and defame your opposition so that no one dares to support them.

Wasn't Hillary Clinton's senior honors thesis on Saul Alinsky, written at Wellesley College in 1969?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
• RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
• RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
• RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
• RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
• RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
• RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
• RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
• RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
• RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
• RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
• RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
• RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Yeap. It's sad, several formerly moderate-conservative friends of mine in the mid-Atlantic region have gone pro gun control. Most moderates I know have become modern small-l libertarians, but a few are simply scared and gone all liberal but for money issues. Those who have grabbed onto gun control flat out say they are afraid of the armed people in specific inner cities. They live in MD around Baltimore or central NJ near Camden. They are un-self-examined racists. No argument that "those people" are already armed illegally, and maybe you might want some arms yourself (rather than hoping your army/police/guard will save you) works. They are just scared. Scared people are irrational. Scared people get tribal.

What if your Black and own a gun? What label would the pin on you?

A fine point.

They would say "good" black people don't own guns. See? They are the racists. Change some of those words and the liberals sound like angry whites in 1880s Georgia.

Yeap. It's sad, several formerly moderate-conservative friends of mine in the mid-Atlantic region have gone pro gun control. Most moderates I know have become modern small-l libertarians, but a few are simply scared and gone all liberal but for money issues. Those who have grabbed onto gun control flat out say they are afraid of the armed people in specific inner cities. They live in MD around Baltimore or central NJ near Camden. They are un-self-examined racists. No argument that "those people" are already armed illegally, and maybe you might want some arms yourself (rather than hoping your army/police/guard will save you) works. They are just scared. Scared people are irrational. Scared people get tribal.

Someone's gotta go first when THSTF. I guess people who as much as volunteer to do so can have that honor.

I lived in downtown Balmer and outside Trenton awhile. Not going certain places where certain people were found is now called avoidance of risky social networks.

The only thing that distracts predators from killing one another is baitfish in their midst. A few liberal kids without a racist bone in their bodies were raped/killed every year when school started. So call me racist. But I'm not racist. I'm just not baitfish.

that is really funny! Some of the people who need gun protection the most are the blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, who are in a personal situation where their life or liberty is at risk. Yet somehow gun ownership is a "white racists" issue to these ultraleft "journals". BTW, never heard of that journal mentioned before.....what scientific basis did they have for their "study"? A google search?

Back
Top Bottom