Gun Owner Saves Cop's Life by Shooting Deranged Gunman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's accurate, except for parts of the southwest.

How so? He said:

Unless you're a descendant of American Indians, you're a descendant of illegal immigrants - e.g., the Dutch, the Spanish, the English, etc.

At the risk of oversharing, my dad's family emigrated here legally in the 60s. My mom's family came over legally a couple of generations earlier. How are they "illegal immigrants"? What law did they break?

How so? He said:

At the risk of oversharing, my dad's family emigrated here legally in the 60s. My mom's family came over legally a couple of generations earlier. How are they "illegal immigrants"? What law did they break?

I read that he was referring to the first settlers. Also, who gave them the mandate to determine legal/illegal aside from being here like a flea infestation? No sweat off my balls though, I have family that recently came here legally on one side, and then family who came here "illegally" back in the 1700s. w/e. It's all effing retarded.

I read that he was referring to the first settlers. Also, who gave them the mandate to determine legal/illegal aside from being here like a flea infestation? No sweat off my balls though, I have family that recently came here legally on one side, and then family who came here "illegally" back in the 1700s. w/e. It's all effing retarded.
What US law did they break coming here in the 1700s?

(semi-rhetorical since there were none of which I am aware to be broken)

Last edited:

So someone makes a ridiculous assertion, it gets called out as bullshit, you feel the need to step in to back it up, your post rightly gets called bullshit as well, and the best you can do is change the subject?

And did you really assume that everyone in this country was descended from "the first settlers"?

Effing retarded indeed.

And as long as we're looking all the way back through history to determine who has the right to what, has anybody figured out what the politically correct approaches for Europe and the UK are?

So someone makes a ridiculous assertion, it gets called out as bullshit, you feel the need to step in to back it up, your post rightly gets called bullshit as well, and the best you can do is change the subject?

And did you really assume that everyone in this country was descended from "the first settlers"?

Effing retarded indeed.

Number one, lighten up percy, want me to sponsor a weekend with airforce amy for you?
Number two percy, all the illegal/legal chest beating is retarded. It all comes down to raw numbers to legitimize it. "We" have the numbers now, in a decade? Who knows. However, if you want to basck it up, go for it, bfd.

Careful, someone might take you seriously. [rofl]

Number one, lighten up percy, want me to sponsor a weekend with airforce amy for you?
Number two percy, all the illegal/legal chest beating is retarded. It all comes down to raw numbers to legitimize it. "We" have the numbers now, in a decade? Who knows. However, if you want to basck it up, go for it, bfd.

Careful, someone might take you seriously. [rofl]

Typical. Once your talking points fail resort to insults and deflection.

The "illegal/legal chest beating" isn't "retarded," it's a rule of law issue. Just because you're OK with exceptions being made to the rule of law for certain politically favored groups doesn't mean the rest of us have to be OK with it, or that it's a good thing for the country in general.

I'm amazed how this thread went from a story of a man making incredible shots with a pistol to help a police officer, to the current discussion.

C'mon people, there are better things to argue about. Like why 1911's are better than Glocks and whether or not 9mm is good enough for bear.

[grin]

Brown or Black bear? [wink]

As long as you file the front sight down, it's a moot point.

ETA: and anyhow back on topic, I think I'm going to bring a few different pistols to the Holbrook shoot in September and see if I can hit anything at the 200 yard berm with them. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Last edited:
As long as you file the front sight down, it's a moot point.

ETA: and anyhow back on topic, I think I'm going to bring a few different pistols to the Holbrook shoot in September and see if I can hit anything at the 200 yard berm with them. It'll be interesting to say the least.

When practicing in Alaska with .44 Mag and 310 gr loads we were hitting 12" x 16" steel at 150 yds, not on the first few shots though!

I think this thread has gone full circle full retard, Keeping it open means we'll be going around the globe again. [rofl]

This poor woman has a really ****ed up hat, even by 80s standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom