Gun License for Business owner in Everett

oh finally I got this to work, I guess it needed both the IP adress and e-mail to be traceable.

So, I just took the basic pistol course from Mass Firearms School and had an awesome time.

I am applying for my license for multiple reasons, but the basic ones are that i own a business and work here from 40-60 hrs depending on the week, and at night time it gets kind of dangerous when i am carrying daily profit. Also my cousin and uncle both go to the ranges and i would like to join them as well.

I was told to apply where I have the business(Everett) as it would be easier than the city of Boston, but i was wondering what do i have to show as proof of ownership? All of the utilities and whatnot are under the previous business owners name still as we had no need to change them.

I doubt my word will be good enough as it is something as serious as a gun license.

If anyone can give me any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Alot!

Last edited:
Thanks happy to be here!

I was going to give them a call after I eat lunch, should i just talk to anyone or ask for the liuetenant?

Will do, I will try to change the utility bills over to my name, but thats another month of waiting haha, unless they can actually look it up in the computer, but i doubt it...

it doesn't matter if you own the business IMHO. As long as you can vouch(or in some cases prove) that you are carrying cash deposits daily/often, that is usually enough.

Also for a range close to chelsea, check out Mystic Valley Gun Club in Malden. Right down the street from you.

Go over to city hall, and get a business license ( D.B.A.) for some name you like, use the address of the business you are in now and you are good to go.

You are now a business owner, you not only work for yourself, but for the family business at the same location.

This Tuesday I am going over to the city hall and getting the business license.

On top of that I signed up for EPL Life Time membership for the NRA, it would be stupid not to, as you need to be a part of the NRA to actually shoot at any ranges down here..

Thanks for the help everyone

Back
Top Bottom