Gun Giveaway - GunsAmerica Limited Time Only

I entered...what the heck, right?

If anyone else is planning on entering, I'd sure appreciate it if you could cut & paste in my referral code at the bottom of the entry form: 06D0F[party2] Thanks!

I entered...what the heck, right?

If anyone else is planning on entering, I'd sure appreciate it if you could cut & paste in my referral code at the bottom of the entry form: 06D0F[party2] Thanks!

Done. They give everyone a code, I guess.

Mine is 5F411 if anyone is so inclined.

I'm in.

Ask your friends to enter the Giveaway and use the code 17A64 in the "Were you referred by a friend?" on the submission form. For each entry using your unique referral code you will get an additional entry in the drawing

I just entered. My code is 88CD7, for anybody who wants to be nice to me. But I'm hoping rscalzo will post up his code for everybody to use, after all he's the one who pointed us all to the contest. +1 rep point for him! (By the way, Martlet, I gave the referral to you. No offense to the others, just could only give it to one of you...)

Last edited:
Ask your friends to enter the Giveaway and use the code 5BFA2 in the "Were you referred by a friend?" on the submission form. For each entry using your unique referral code you will get an additional entry in the drawing.

Entered. Had to find my NRA number from a copy of the Rifleman since I can't find my card. [rolleyes]

Anyway...
Ask your friends to enter the Giveaway and use the code 116A2 in the "Were you referred by a friend?" on the submission form. For each entry using your unique referral code you will get an additional entry in the drawing.

I'm in. I used dwarven1's code.

Ask your friends to enter the Giveaway and use the code 8E062 in the "Were you referred by a friend?" on the submission form.

[grin]I just entered for the last time. I used Martlet's code because I think he has had a tough weekend with everyone picking on him...

I'm in. Submitted using Pip's code. Mine is 1A23F for anyone who'd like to share the wealth.
Again, awesome find and thanks for sharing. Cross your fingers for me [smile]

I entered. I used MetroWest's code

Ask your friends to enter the Giveaway and use the code 48EDE in the "Were you referred by a friend?" on the submission form. For each entry using your unique referral code you will get an additional entry in the drawing.

Back
Top Bottom