Gun buyback in Haverhill

This picture makes me want to cry [sad2]

http://www.eagletribune.com/haverhill/x1839360825/Gun-buyback-nets-rifles-pistols-and-one-grenade

g0002580000000000002f6f8b99ef65af0bf88f4e9df4344dfa58dbe42e.jpg

We should have done what people did in the other state, set up a table and offer money for first pickings! Great! $750 FOR A RIFLE OR SHOTGUN! Run down to the GS, buy a cheap shotgun or rifle and turn it in, why didn't I know this earlier.

We should have done what people did in the other state, set up a table and offer money for first pickings! Great! $750 FOR A RIFLE OR SHOTGUN! Run down to the GS, buy a cheap shotgun or rifle and turn it in, why didn't I know this earlier.

I wouldve but I didnt know about it until I opened todays paper [banghead]

I think you may have misread

Residents received $50 cards for a working rifle, and $100 cards for working pistols.

Also, looks like a C02 pistol in the front right...only because it looks like it's got a thumb screw for the c02 cartridge on the bottom of the grip.

I think you missed an important point in the article where they gave out a $50 GIFT CARD for a working rifle and a $100 GIFT CARD for a working pistol. [laugh]

Residents received $50 cards for a working rifle, and $100 cards for working pistols. In all, the city gave out $2,400 in gift cards for pistols that were turned in and $750 for rifles and shotguns that were turned in.

Also turned in were hundreds of rounds of ammunition, including about 50 rounds of armor piercing bullets that police believe were from the 1960s and were made for a Russian pistol.

Let me guess, 7.62x25 Tokarev ????

“This program was 100 percent voluntary, no questions asked.

And in violation of how many state and federal laws ???? [rolleyes]

Its okay when the police do it, they're making Haverhill much safer from those evil guns that used to belong to those criminals who decided they better turn in their triple barrel derringer and turn their life around

- - - Updated - - -

I hope if any are found to be STOLEN, they are returned to their rightful owners...

More like a full on investigation, a revocation of your LTC and being proclaimed forever unsuitable

Anyone else see that colt....[sad2]

Blasphemy.

Next time we hear of such a thing, I think it's our civic duty to set up a stand out front and offer them more money for whatever they have.

oh come on we know any gun worth a shit is not getting destroyed, they're ending up in the personal collection of some officer.

"Having the armor piercing rounds turned in was worth it alone as these could be used to kill police officers,” training officer Scott Ziminski said."

[laugh2]

Thank goodness those heat seeking killy armor piercing rounds are off the streets!

Great, not they have a nice selection of plant guns.
When are they going to have a knife buy back, prescription medication buy back, rope buy back, power tool buy back? The unimaginable can happen if a kid finds them too.

Back
Top Bottom