• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Auction Dover NH Feb 23rd !

For all you who are into the (C&R and collectible Military rifles) "Old Stuff" as some of the Polymer Frame type people might say there's a gun auction at the Dover NH Elks Hall Dover NH this Sunday Feb 23, 2020..... Just found out about it, and wanted to pass it on......There MAY be Mass Legal stuff there, but not sure.... If you go, I'm sure you'll have a great time getting to see what's there. You'll be directed to the Auction Site, and then the Auction listing... LOTS of neat stuff... Underwood M1 carbines International Harvester and Springfield Garands, Mausers, Lugers, modern rifles and other stuff.... Just passing the info onto you....Hope you find a deal....

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of awesome stuff. Doesn't look like online bids are possible, and I'm away this weekend, unfortunately. Good luck to all bidders.

You're new to NES and I can't tell if your serious, but the Flobert Parlor rifle has been a long-time joke on NES.
You "can't tell if I'm serious" I don't understand that..... I could have kept the info about the Auction to myself and not posted it, BUT, seeing I'm a gun guy, I thought it was a decent gesture to do, seeing MOST if not ALL your guns in Mass are either Pre-98 or be required to be on the Mass Roster......and most of the members here are from the Mass, RI, CT, area.
Moving on, I firmly believe that LenS can vouch for me..... Been lurking and reading here for a LONG time, but finally decided to join....I'm on DefensiveCarry with the same "Handle" Im 67 and have been around firearms since I was 13....Been COLLECTING since I was about 23 yrs old....... Got my Paper FID when I was 16 with written Parental consent in Wilmington Mass ( I had a Certificate of Competency to hunt) got my LTC at 19 (same deal as the FID) Got my Mass "GREEN Card" when I was 24 and bought my first MG a yr later.... STILL selling guns at a large FFL but Part Time.and Retired. Made the guns at Sig for a while, . Do I fit the criteria to be here on the Forum?............. Do you now think I may be "serious" Are you? LOL............
BTW, I have seen a couple of those Floberts in my time where I work...and I've been in NH for 22 years now since I left mass to raise my Family.

Last edited:
Len S can vouch for me..... Been lurking and reading here for a LONG time, but finally decided to join....I'm on DefensiveCarry with the same "Handle" Im 67 and have been around firearms since I was 13.... Got my Paper FID when I was 16 with written Parental consent in Wilmington Mass ( I had a Certificate of Competency to hunt) got my LTC at 19 (same deal as the FID) Got my Mass "GREEN Card" when I was 24 and bought my first MG a yr later.... STILL selling guns at a large FFL but Part Time.and Retired. Made the guns at Sig for a while, . Do I fit the criteria? Do you now think I may be "serious" Are you? LOL............BTW, I have seen a couple of those Floberts in my time where I work...

I strongly doubt all of this! [laugh]

I strongly doubt all of this! [laugh]
I can indeed vouch for him as one of the really good (and knowledgeable) guys. I've met him and actually done business with him.

For @Class3NH
As for the Flobert . . . there is a member here on NES that has advertised that rifle, bumping it (and the pedestal sink) every week for probably 3 years now. It became obnoxious enough that I have blocked that member so I no longer see his ads. Others have made a joke of his posts and that is the way it was mentioned above.

This is listed as an Encore, but I can tell that it's really a G1 Contender.
In fact, I have a few G1's myself, one with the exact same Reinhardt-Fajen thumbhole stock set.
There are other Encores listed, but this isn't one of them.

103-H3001-145.jpg

I can indeed vouch for him as one of the really good (and knowledgeable) guys. I've met him and actually done business with him.

For @Class3NH
As for the Flobert . . . there is a member here on NES that has advertised that rifle, bumping it (and the pedestal sink) every week for probably 3 years now. It became obnoxious enough that I have blocked that member so I no longer see his ads. Others have made a joke of his posts and that is the way it was mentioned above.
Thank you Sir!! Maybe that Member thought I was somebody else.... Some think I just fell off the Turnip Truck!! [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] He may have indeed bought something from me, and has never known it [rofl] [rofl]

For all you who are into the (C&R and collectible Military rifles) "Old Stuff" as some of the Polymer Frame type people might say there's a gun auction at the Dover NH Elks Hall Dover NH this Sunday Feb 23, 2020..... Just found out about it, and wanted to pass it on......There MAY be Mass Legal stuff there, but not sure.... If you go, I'm sure you'll have a great time getting to see what's there. You'll be directed to the Auction Site, and then the Auction listing... LOTS of neat stuff... Underwood M1 carbines International Harvester and Springfield Garands, Mausers, Lugers, modern rifles and other stuff.... Just passing the info onto you....Hope you find a deal....

Thanks for posting, I might get there, looks like some good stuff...

For @Class3NH

Len, the whole exchange with him was a joke. I don't even understand why he took this the way he did.

These auctions are killing me. I'm waiting for my stuff from the RIA, and now there is another one.

Len, the whole exchange with him was a joke. I don't even understand why he took this the way he did.
I knew that, but I suspect that he didn't. There are a few million posts on NES. It's easy for someone to miss something (like bceagle) and thus not get the fun/sarcasm when it is brought up. [This said, I did a purge of old business cards today and I think that I threw out one from bceagle . . . with his real name on it . . . no I didn't take note of it before pitching it).

I knew that, but I suspect that he didn't. There are a few million posts on NES. It's easy for someone to miss something (like bceagle) and thus not get the fun/sarcasm when it is brought up. [This said, I did a purge of old business cards today and I think that I threw out one from bceagle . . . with his real name on it . . . no I didn't take note of it before pitching it).

You're right, he didn't. All one needs to do is read the PM he sent me.

Back
Top Bottom