Guess who's coming to dinner? An Anti!

URGENT UPDATE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS NOW HAPPENING TOMORROW, FOR THE SUPER BOWL.

NOT AT MY HOME AT ANOTHER FRIENDS HOUSE, BUT THE ANTI IS THE WIFE AND IS VERY ACTIVE IN ANTI-GUNNING!

Should I just stay home?

Hypothetically, if you were going to host an anti at your house, how could you subtly (or not so subtly) communicate your pro 2A position?

- Use the NRA tablecloth?
- USG 50 BMG spend brass as candlesticks?
- Have the reloading press set up in the den?

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Pistol whip his ass when he walks through the door, piss on him, and then tell him he's a pussy and if he tries to take any other civil liberties away from you or your fellow americans, that youll kick his dick so damn hard, he'll be telling women, "yup I have an inny" [smile]

sort brass with the kids while waiting for dinner to cook.

then before you eat say "grace" and thank god for Samuel colt, eugene stoner, gaston glock, and John Moses Browning.

Last edited:
Hypothetically, if you were going to host an anti at your house, how could you subtly (or not so subtly) communicate your pro 2A position?

- Use the NRA tablecloth?
- USG 50 BMG spend brass as candlesticks?
- Have the reloading press set up in the den?

Any suggestions?

Invite me over too....I'm good with antis.....I'll bring desert too. [smile]

Take him to the range teach him to shoot a gun he is comfortable with, AR maybe....Show him some WW2 film/video of hundreds of people being rounded up by a dozen armed SS men........ .You might win him over.

Last edited:
Drive him into roxbury @ 1 AM. Kick him out of the car, if he makes it out alive he will change his pussy additude.

Last edited:
Use some hoppes#9 to polish your candle sticks. When the admire the scent, tell them that is hoppes and hand them the bottle. They will figure it out at that point.

Dessert (it's a cake lol).

gun.jpg

i love the plate shoot idea haha and damn if thats a cake its not one I wanna eat..looks like leather [thinking]

Pistol whip his ass when he walks through the door, piss on him, and then tell him he's a pussy and if he tries to take any other civil liberties away from you or your fellow americans, that youll kick his dick so damn hard, he'll be telling women, "yup I have an inny" [smile]

I like this idea. So subtle he won't even notice.

No really. Tell us how you feel. Stop holding back!

Don't wash the dishes when done. Plate shoot.

The dishes are done, dude!

My personal opinion is first frisk him. Check outside the door and say, "they're watching us, get in here."
Then spend the rest of the night cleaning your .50 caliber on the table while eating food.

Oh, and try to act normal. lol

Have a chocolate themed dinner. Serve him chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate milk, chocolate cake for desert... substitute all chocolate with Exlax......... What is the significance you ask?
I dunno but it would be funny when he shits himself.

Get some of those ice cube trays that make cubes shaped like cartridges. Have that be the only ice available.

032e821ca108f1d41b652ca2812d9a3b.jpg

If they complain, tell them that it's OK, you used a low capacity (10 rounds) tray.

Get some of those ice cube trays that make cubes shaped like cartridges. Have that be the only ice available.

032e821ca108f1d41b652ca2812d9a3b.jpg

If they complain, tell them that it's OK, you used a low capacity (10 rounds) tray.

He's an anti, he may construe these for something different and I don't think you're going that route. lol

Back
Top Bottom