Guess who's coming to dinner? An Anti!

WRONG.

Many Antis are quite intelligent, but have a different worldview - acting as if they're stupid is bad policy.

You are right, some are very intelligent, however, you can be very intelligent and a dumb@ss at the same time. When you allow knee jerk reaction, irrational fear, or emotion to enter into a legal/academic discussion, you've moved into the dumb@ass category.

Last edited:
NFW my house no antis. I converted my parents into getting a LTC after obama and Connecticut.

Well, it was him who wrote about having the anti at dinner, not me. If you're going to invite someone over, it's better to behave like a rational gentleman.

Pistol whip his ass when he walks through the door, piss on him, and then tell him he's a pussy and if he tries to take any other civil liberties away from you or your fellow americans, that youll kick his dick so damn hard, he'll be telling women, "yup I have an inny" [smile]
That hits all the bases for me.[rofl]

slap on your NRA hat and walk around with a 30 round banana clip hanging out of your back pocket.
Tell them you get all your guns and ammo at gun shows using the gun show loophole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom