• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gubernatorial Debate 8pm Tuesday, October 9

Acujeff

NES Member
Gubernatorial Debate 8-9pm Tuesday, October 9

Gov. Charlie Baker (R) debates challenger Jay Gonzalez (D) on WSBK-TV, Channel 3, and on WBZ Radio, 1030am.

Look forward to the more interesting upcoming Senatorial debate between Elizabeth Warren and Jeff Diehl.

Scheduled for Friday October 19 8-9pm on WSBK-TV, Channel 3, and on WBZ Radio, 1030am,

I’m voting for Gonzalez, even he is a nit wit. CharLIE has spent how much on the MBTA?
The Green Line extension is at $3 Billion and not even close to done yet.

Let Gonzalez drive the state into the crapper - Lively then has a clear deck in 2022.

Anyone not voting is part of the problem. Baker is garbage but he isn't actively parading around anti-gun rhetoric like Gonzalez. Enjoy having a governor that actively supports Healey rather than one that had to keep his head down to avoid the pitchforks.

Reducing Gun Violence - Elect Jay Gonzalez

Now I know why MA is a lost cause.

Jay Gonzales platform for more gun control - Reducing Gun Violence - Elect Jay Gonzalez

• Advocate for the reinstatement of the federal assault weapons ban.
  • Support Attorney General Healey’s enforcement of the state assault weapons ban, including “copycat” assault weapons.
  • Support innovative and proven programs to get guns off the streets, such as buy backs.
  • Increase enforcement against trafficking in guns coming into Massachusetts from neighboring states with less stringent gun laws and advocate against efforts to pass national concealed carry reciprocity
  • Oppose legislation that would legalize gun silencers.
  • Update 2014 reforms and require private gun sellers to obtain pre-sale certification of a buyer’s background check from a federally licensed dealer.
  • Advocate for federal investment in technology upgrades to ensure better coordination between state and federal databases.
  • Promote development and advancement in “smart gun” technologies that restrict access to only a gun’s legal owner, reducing preventable gun deaths and creating job opportunities in this emerging area.
  • Improve gun safety and protect users by advocating to end liability exemptions for gun manufacturers, allowing gun regulations to be consistent with other consumer products.

Anyone else watching this? I was planning on voting for Baker but after what he's been saying I'll probably just leave that part of the ballot blank. Now I know why y'all call him Faker.

The Dems dont want to unseat Baker, he's far more useful as a Anti-Trump "Republican"

There's nothing that they want that he wont go along with....and they can continually use the word "Bipartisan" which gives it extra moral authority.

This is why Maura didnt run for Gov, it's a perfect situation for them just as it is.

The Utah Senate debate (featuring Mittens Romney) is way more interesting. I can see why Romney had to leave MA. MA went far too left, even for a softer R like Mitt. Good lord.

Anyone not voting is part of the problem. Baker is garbage but he isn't actively parading around anti-gun rhetoric like Gonzalez. Enjoy having a governor that actively supports Healey rather than one that had to keep his head down to avoid the pitchforks.

Reducing Gun Violence - Elect Jay Gonzalez

Now I know why MA is a lost cause.
A Dem will be governor sooner or later. I suggest making plans and preparations to deal with immoral laws. The past several years have changed my opinion of the term "law abiding". For most of my life it meant a good person who tries to do the right thing. Now, I just think of a fool trying to play by the impossible rules of a corrupt government.

One year into his administration I knew he was a Judas, sniveling, turncoat.

I met and spoke with him when he was running the first time, just from that I could tell that he was slimy and not to be trusted.

Sorry, watching the Red Sox.

That was the smarter move.

Back
Top Bottom