Gretchen "Witchmer" target of kidnap plot

I consider the FBI the law enforcement arm of the Jewish Anti-Defamation Leaugue.

The FBI is obsessed with hunting down Trump supporters and protecting it's ass. WE are a threat to the swamp and the FBI is nothing but a domestic enforcement arm of the Democrat party. Big mistake was appointing Wray as Director, Trump should have put one of his people in there like Grenall or Radcliffe but probably was afraid of the confirmation hearings. Big Brother is out of control, more concerned with "White Nationalists" then Chinese spies. Eric Swalwell is very relieved.

Would not surprise me at all if this entire jackpot was 100% fake, with some poor group of militia members repurposed as the stooges. 'Training video' released 2 days ago (back in 2020)? Yeah, any sane person is going to be OK with video evidence. Just watched that video- there is ZERO evidence it has anything to do with Witchmer. My read is that it's dorky push-back against Antifa.

The u-toob comments are an endless string of retarded sheep bleats. My guess is there are a few planted comments here and there to keep the pot salted and going the 'left' direction. They all assume the video to be evidence, despite a lack of any definitive footage to support that. Critical thinking is dead...

Brawndo-600x840.png

I consider the FBI the law enforcement arm of the Jewish Anti-Defamation Leaugue.

Out yourself post?

Perhaps you should reconsider that.

Perhaps you should reconsider that.
I'm skeptical of an organization that traces its origins to defending a convicted child rapist and murderer. The ADL is a front for the Israeli government whose purpose is to defame people who question that country. Besides, they wanted Fox News to fire my man Tucker Carlson. What's up with that?

This is unreal

Quite a scandal that doesn't get much traction.

These are great reads reminds me of the wildlife standoff where it turned out. There are more agents than actual suspects, but It didn’t stop them from gunning down the “ring leaders”

You’d figure there’d be enough crime, and nonsense out there. They would just deal with the real stuff rather than create their own, but they fail spectacularly at that.. both actually

I mean in this particular case, when you’re trying to provide $5000 to a homeless person to buy guns, they won’t take it it’s safe to say the guy had no intent

Back
Top Bottom