Gretchen "Witchmer" target of kidnap plot

Not only was this a FBI set up I'm guessing pardoned crooks like this guy(and all the caught and released antifa agitators) are deep state assets. Not genius James Bonds, retarded patsies kept around for mayhem and being framed for stuff no one in their right mind would do.

Yep. This was purely another FBI setup. It’s the same story over and over. The FBI creates a plot, pushes it into someone else who. The whole thing is planned by the FBI, all the info and any supplies, weapons, etc, are either provided by the FBI or directed by them, and then they turn around and arrest the patsy/sucker.

At this point, it’s clear the FBI is completely rotten. They refuse to investigate real criminals, cover up crimes for certain political allies, frame political opponents, and setup and create fake plots to “solve”.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is The Swamp...
4jywwm.jpg

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is The Swamp...

Looks like the FBI was actually doing their job.

An FBI agent says a man accused of conspiring to kidnap Michigan's governor also made threatening online comments about President Donald Trump and other political figures
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. -- A man charged in an alleged conspiracy to kidnap Michigan's governor also made threatening online comments about President Donald Trump, former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton and other prominent political figures, an FBI agent said in a federal court filing.

Barry Croft, a Delaware resident, railed against numerous present and former elected leaders in private Facebook posts, special agent Kristopher Long said. Croft is one of six purported members of an extremist paramilitary group accused of scheming to kidnap Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer because of her shutdown orders to control the coronavirus.

Long described the posts in an affidavit supporting a request for a warrant to search an account that Croft allegedly created Sept. 2 and closed Sept. 26. The Associated Press obtained a copy of the document Wednesday after The Detroit News reported its contents.

It said one Facebook post in May showed an image of Trump with a caption reading, “True colors shining through, wanna hang this mf'er too!!!%”

Another post the next day said, “I say we hang everything currently governing us, they're all guilty!!% And what a deterrent, Rope!!!%"

Other profanity-laced posts spoke of hanging former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “for war crimes against humanity," the affidavit said. Another asked, "Which Governor is going to end up dragged off, and hung for treason first?”

View attachment 405911

Sounds pretty far-fetched to me. I’d be astonished if one of the six people involved didn’t work for a state agency. You don’t buy explosives you make them!

6000 ball bearings. I want to complete accounting of it..It’s another classic case of guess how many jellybeans are in the jar

I probably shouldn’t post shit like that. My lack of concern is unbelievable.

5999 or 6001 ball bearings….I think the whole case should be thrown out..

I’m still trying to figure out this ball bearing thing. Is that like to go to thing? Like when you hit somebody with a lead pipe but a lead pipe Hasn’t existed in 70 years?

It was the Butler in the Arboretum with a lead pipe?…

The biggest joke of this entire story is that guy isn’t even worth kidnapping..

If you really think about it this guy isn’t even worth ball bearings. Glass and crushed rock..He’s not even worth anyone’s time

I’m still trying to figure out this ball bearing thing. Is that like to go to thing? Like when you hit somebody with a lead pipe but a lead pipe Hasn’t existed in 70 years?

It was the Butler in the Arboretum with a lead pipe?…

The biggest joke of this entire story is that guy isn’t even worth kidnapping..

If you really think about it this guy isn’t even worth ball bearings. Glass and crushed rock..He’s not even worth anyone’s time
It was the FBI. It's too hard to catch criminals so they try to create them.

The head of the detroit field office for the FBI that over saw the whitmer shenanigans was promoted/transferred to the DC field office on/around october of 2020

deadlinedetroit.com/articles/26405/detroit_s_top_fbi_agent_promoted_to_head_of_d_c_field_office
Message: if you’re corrupt enough, we’ll promote you and transfer you to HQ.

Back
Top Bottom