Gretchen "Witchmer" target of kidnap plot

I mean, if that kunt lost some weight, she wouldn't be too bad looking.
Gretchen%2BWhitmer%2BGovernor%2Bof%2BMichiganjpg%2B%25286%2529.jpg
I think being held against her will and a starvation diet would have done her a lot of good because looking at her, she's 5 years away from a stent and an angioplasty.
looks ok to me

She might dodge the liberty tree,
Nothing you post online is private. NOTHING.
Nothing you text is private.
Nothing you Email is private.
Nothing you do while you have your cellphone in your pocket is private.

And it isn't a question of "is there someone from the gov reading NES?" But rather "how many gov employees are NES members?".

And your NES screen name does not protect you. I bet you half the people use the app and stay signed ON all the time.
So vpn networks and protonmail etc have little or no protection? I always thought taking a few extra steps was enough for routine banter.

Well if any of the facts in the indictment are true it’s pretty f***ed up. But will probably never know because the the defendants will probably plead out to mail fraud or something like that in there won’t be a trial and nobody will know the truth.

She might dodge the liberty tree,

So vpn networks and protonmail etc have little or no protection? I always thought taking a few extra steps was enough for routine banter.
You can definitely take a few extra steps and be safer, but people don't think it through.

For the average joe, it is fine. For the dude planning to kidnap a politician, it is not.

Shallow end of the Michigan gene pool
strikes again....

Somehow, they were gonna start a civil war.

If only their parents had enough ambition to pick up condoms and beers on their way to the quarry.....

I mean, if that kunt lost some weight, she wouldn't be too bad looking.
Gretchen%2BWhitmer%2BGovernor%2Bof%2BMichiganjpg%2B%25286%2529.jpg
I think being held against her will and a starvation diet would have done her a lot of good because looking at her, she's 5 years away from a stent and an angioplasty.

there's a difference between sporting some curves and sporting a gunt.

Spoken like a true millennial liberal ballwasher. Take care of the snitch and his family.

Sorry to disappoint- I’m late boomer. Moderately successful in the real world (white male privilege due to solid IQ, low empathy, sane parents, stable childhood) instead of the fantasyland these trolls inhabit. I don’t live in mom’s basement, a single-wide or on the internet spouting ridiculous shit.

These guys are idiots. Defending them is idiotic. Have at it if that makes you feel better. Maybe do something productive to change the things you don’t like about life and politics? Vote? Move to a better place? Get a new job? Volunteer at local school, church, veterans home? Or stay on the internet defending the stupidity of some idiots in Michigan.

On the bright side (in the real world) it seems the stock markets are settling into a reasonably happy space. Hope that continues.

Well, it wasn't Randy Weaver 2.0, but Whitmer, the FBI, and the fake news media have all manufactured this story to sound like a bunch of Trump loving Proud Boys and it's a bunch of Antifa types. Timing is still very suspect given these arrests happen the week after Trump says "stand by, stand down" and days after the courts ruled Whitmer's corona shutdowns were unconstitutional.

Look, Whitmer is Deep State, the FBI is Deep State, they answer to the same masters.

The so-called "ring leader" is nothing more than a violent career criminal with a long criminal history. Should have been in prison but the MI Dems pardoned him so it wouldn't hinder his ability to get a job. But ya, it's all Trump's fault.

Back
Top Bottom