Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant in the gulag. Last couple years have been good
Tracking. It’s ok I may or may not be retarded.
You joined 3 months after MichaelJR the keeper of the Go Time Clock ‘left’...since that time, NES members - on various occasions- have been in the streets in full gear not sure if it’s go time or not...
Must be the stragglers who find their way in to my shop and ask me about using their Serpa holsters with their Chinese knockoff 5.11 plate carrier (does that make it more flammable?) forever stuck in time unable to get with the time.

In need of update: does OP reside full time in an apartment located insidr deadguy's dadbutt yet?

Damn, I guess I'm in the class of 2013. Actually I had been lurking / non-green for a while before paying for this madness.

Bring back neg rep! LOL that must have been a mod nightmare with all the dolts who would get severely bent over a neg. [rofl]

So how many football field lengths can you burn the tire? Kind of figured you had an 8 crammed into a frame. Too bad you couldn't get ahold of a radial for your next build.
Right … you get also a bonus photo of my ass wondering why my tranny pan is leaking again… or praying to the god of hp- can’t remember

why did the neg rep thing go away? My sports talk forum used to have a “Dislike” option but they got wicked PC and got rid of it, did NES do the same when they got out of the Neg rep thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom