Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can string together completely random and unrelated thoughts together in one line sentences as good as you, hats off to you Mr MGnoob. [smile]

You’re definitely right. My reading comprehension and writing skills is pretty bad plus this is all push to talk anyway. Often find my drunk posts make more sense.Once I start editing my push the talks that it’s totally incoherent

Maybe he met up with the wrong woman and she has him chained to a bed, with the blocks between the ankle bones and a big sledge hammer. And the only thing he has to offer her is your $190.00 and she's not buying into it. ( also I'm just kidding , it sucks being taken for a patsy, scammers should be bound up and bashed with a BFH.)
Is this "woman" our 🦎 ?

You and Woodstone might be onto something. Try googling reddit and redneck4406, which is what he uses for his email address.
This thread has taken so many turns. Now seeing that shit has made it insane. Lmfao. Maybe he is just on the road. Lots of areas out in that area with no service. Lol

Decades ago my Mom had a friend who was completely broke. The woman's son was getting married and the woman asked my Mom if she could borrow an outfit for the wedding. My Mom agreed and provided her with her favorite outfit.

A few weeks go by and my Mom didn't hear anything. She was getting upset that she had not gotten her outfit back yet. She really liked those colors or something. I offered to buy her a new outfit instead but that was not the point.

Then I get the call from Mom saying the woman died. There was a little sympathy but she was now wondering how she'd get her outfit back. She knew this woman's sister. I suggested she approach the sister at the wake and very politely explain the situation and see if there was a way to get it back.

Mom quietly walks into the funeral home and walks towards the casket to pay her last respects. She's scanning the room looking for the sister but is having no luck. And then it happens. Mom sees her recently departed friend at rest in Mom's best outfit. Yup, Mom's favorite apparel was going into the ground with this woman.

Now my Mom was like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies when she got riled up. She was furious about this series of events. I tried really hard to talk her down but she'd have none of that.

I imagine after my Mom passed she went looking for this woman in the afterlife to get her damn outfit back...

:)
If you were a good son you would've waited a few days, set your alarm for 3am, grabbed a shovel and started digging.

Suckle the nes teet
For like 2 whole minutes now it is I who supplies the teet access. Now line up folks!

funny at the legend bit though. My old man joined in 2013. He lingers a lot and occasionally sees me shitposting
image.jpg

I think we already established that 2010 boomer territory.
I’m a toddler by this account.
You joined 3 months after MichaelJR the keeper of the Go Time Clock ‘left’...since that time, NES members - on various occasions- have been in the streets in full gear not sure if it’s go time or not...

Are you calling me a NES Boomer?

Rare picture of NES Gulag, circa 2012. Look at a young DrGrant on the right making sure people behave.

Some never came back.

View attachment 509546
Not my first words since somebody else said it but if you’re saying it and somebody else is saying it. It must be true. It’s ok to be old though.
Not gonna lie I thought @EddieCoyle was going to be a lot older when I met him. Mike must’ve been a toddler at that point.
I spent 6 years here
April 2013 is 8 years ago there buddy.

Not my first words since somebody else said it but if you’re saying it and somebody else is saying it. It must be true. It’s ok to be old though.
Not gonna like I thought @EddieCoyle was going to be a lot older when I met him. Mike must’ve been a toddler at that point.

April 2013 is 8 years ago there buddy.
I meant in the gulag. Last couple years have been good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom