• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green boxes, rep points, and "rank."

StevieP

NES Member
Is there a listing anywhere of the various ranks, and how many positive rep points one needs to progress from one rank to another? I was a scout sniper or something for quite a while, and I've now been a "Leg point holder" for a few months.

Almost makes you want to be a rep point whore to get to the next level...

Is there a listing anywhere of the various ranks, and how many positive rep points one needs to progress from one rank to another? I was a scout sniper or something for quite a while, and I've now been a "Leg point holder" for a few months.

Almost makes you want to be a rep point whore to get to the next level...

Yeah it's the more green boxes you have below your name, the more apparent it is that you spend too much time on NES. [wink]

Yeah it's the more green boxes you have below your name, the more apparent it is that you spend too much time on NES. [wink]

18cbd66eec950fd42d02d59c635a9b27d8dc412bae304d63530ff0cec76f7390.jpg

I honestly don't even remember at this point. Maybe he was a liberal.

The rep thing was a joke if I recall correctly. At that time there was a lot of faggotry going on with people and reps, so he made that post and the mods max negged him to be funny. He used to be a pretty active member here, but he has been gone for a while.

Becoming a rep whore don't get much rep point. Nowadays, you need to be a douche to get rep point. Why not become a douche?

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Becoming a rep whore don't get much rep point. Nowadays, you need to be a douche to get rep point. Why not become a douche?

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

I went from NES Commander (three bars) to NES Captain (four bars) in one day by rep whoring. Now I will get command of an NES Aircraft Carrier when Go Time happens.

That's ****ing hysterical!! What's the math on all those red boxes - 1500 "neg reps"? Boy was on a mission - failed mission at that.

Clinotus didn't actually earn any of those, that was the result of a gag Derek or someone did just to make the bar go full retard negative. It's pretty much impossible to get more than one red bar around here without getting banned in the process. Clinotus was a pretty good guy at least from what I knew of him.

-Mike

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Ah, that's where they're coming from. Now if I could only get the same hatred in public!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom