• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GPS

M1966

NES Member
Hi, Either I'm fantasizing again or I could have sworn there was a discussion here recently with a program for loading gunshops into your GPS. If this is so, does anyone remember where it is? I finally got a GPS and now I cannot find anything like that anywhere... Thanks

You're right, there was a thread about that, I read it too.
It would be easier to find and reference these types of threads if there was a dedicated subsection that includes mobile electronic devices.

Dododo.gif

I entered them manually and add more as I hear about them. If you find "it" let me know :)

A few weeks ago, my Bride and I were driving to NH for a few days of R&R. I asked her to program our destination into the GPS. She was scrolling through the "favorites" list and said "Holy $hi&, how many gun shops do you have programmed into this thing?"

My reply: "Not enough. I'll keep adding." [laugh]

It was from my post in this thread...

I have that model of TomTom.
You can download (mostly for free) lists of preferred points of interest, but they are not always complete (all WalMarts in the Northeast, or Shell gas stations, museums, parks, gun ranges... don't get too excited... it's not very complete...).

It was on the TomTom site.

Back
Top Bottom