Gov. Patrick's Response to my email...

It's like talking to a wall. Here is what their response was:

On behalf of Governor Deval L. Patrick, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding firearm safety and legislation.

Governor Patrick believes that successfully deterring gun violence requires a multi-faceted approach and should include policies focused on guns and at-risk individuals. That is why the Governor has and will continue to push for legislation that includes a formal collaboration between Massachusetts and the National Mental Health Registry, a ban on assault weapons and a limit on the amount of guns one person can buy in a given month.

Once again, thank you for your input on this important issue. Please feel free to contact our office again in the future with any additional questions or concerns. Your comments are always welcome in this administration.

Sincerely,

Governor Patrick's Constituent Services Office

It's like talking to a wall. Here is what their response was:

On behalf of Governor Deval L. Patrick, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding firearm safety and legislation.

Governor Patrick believes that successfully deterring gun violence requires a multi-faceted approach and should include policies focused on guns and at-risk individuals. That is why the Governor has and will continue to push for legislation that includes a formal collaboration between Massachusetts and the National Mental Health Registry, a ban on assault weapons and a limit on the amount of guns one person can buy in a given month.

Once again, thank you for your input on this important issue. Please feel free to contact our office again in the future with any additional questions or concerns. Your comments are always welcome in this administration.

Sincerely,

Governor Patrick's Constituent Services Office

So he meant:
seqyhaqe.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Not half as good as the response I got from Rep Bill Keating...

Thank you for your correspondence.
If you are writing my office about an issue that is time-sensitive or emergent, such as casework or a tour request please contact one of my offices directly.
Washington, DC Office: 202-225-3111
Quincy District Office: 617-770-3700
Cape & Islands District Office: 508-771-0666
Plymouth District Office: 508-746-9000

WTF!!!

One thing I've noticed with liberals is that they will not even listen to a differing point of view. I wonder if it is in-bred or a learned response after being exposed to personal responsibility?

It's pretty pathetic isn't it? I believe he is up for "re-election" in 2014...watch him get in...again.

According to Wikipedia, "in an interview with the Boston Globe, Patrick declared he will not seek re-election in 2014."

Deval Patrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, Wikipedia is... Wikipedia... and the one thing you count on a politician to do is lie to you, so who knows.

(In other words, if he really *isn't* planning to run again, then he truly doesn't give a crap about how we feel)

According to Wikipedia, "in an interview with the Boston Globe, Patrick declared he will not seek re-election in 2014."

Deval Patrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, Wikipedia is... Wikipedia... and the one thing you count on a politician to do is lie to you, so who knows.

(In other words, if he really *isn't* planning to run again, then he truly doesn't give a crap about how we feel)

I have heard this too. Just tried to find any sources other than wikipedia, chacha, answers.com, etc stating what you said in quotes but no luck.

Not half as good as the response I got from Rep Bill Keating...

Thank you for your correspondence.
If you are writing my office about an issue that is time-sensitive or emergent, such as casework or a tour request please contact one of my offices directly.
Washington, DC Office: 202-225-3111
Quincy District Office: 617-770-3700
Cape & Islands District Office: 508-771-0666
Plymouth District Office: 508-746-9000

WTF!!!

I get those auto-responses from my rep and senator as well. Usually I'll get a follow-up when they've had a chance to actually read my email.

ETA: They're usually more clear that it's an auto-resposne and that they'll try to send a more personal response when they get a chance.

Last edited:
I got mine printed it out used it for TP and sent it back with a note . This stinks as much as your proposed policy.
Thankyou..
All the democrat leaders across the USA seem to be falling lock step with the feds. It's gonna be an uphill battle.

This will continue until we unite and get throw these liberals out,our strongest voice is the ballot box and unity politicians fear unity

i have emailed and snail mailed both hand written and typed letters to everyone! And no one has sent me anything but a canned form letter..... They truly dont care or we are doing such a good job with mailing that they are overwhelmed.. Likely the former

I get those auto-responses from my rep and senator as well. Usually I'll get a follow-up when they've had a chance to actually read my email.

ETA: They're usually more clear that it's an auto-resposne and that they'll try to send a more personal response when they get a chance.

Pick up the phone and CALL!! (Paper) letters and phone calls are reportedly best. Calls mean more than emails. Personal emails mean more than boilerplate ones (i.e. those generated by Ruger's site).

funny....my response was as follows "Dear Gun Owner: I don't care what you think or say. I am taking your guns one step at a time. And BTW, I am gonna raise your taxes too....ha ha ha ha ha. Love Deval"

Back
Top Bottom