Gov. Maura Healey pledges to push for strong gun laws in Massachusetts

Yep and that's going to be worse, IMO. She's proud that she stopped the gas pipelines, appointed a climate czar, and supported amending the constitution to show the graduated income tax. Things will be much worse in 4 years than right now in mAss.

She’ll have people and businesses moving as quickly as they are in CA. It’s going to get very expensive to live and do business here. The only hope is her moves violate laws and the courts stop her.

If I were her I would ban all semi auto weapons. I would also limit the caliber to .22. Not 223, not 222..... just .22. Shotguns need to be limited to one barrel, single shot only.

This would basically eliminate all the mass shootings in that state. I think it would be a very sound and reasonable plan. Thinking about it. There is a mass shooting in that state every day. Every day I say! It's just not safe to live in massachusetts.
I would end the grandfather clause and confriscate all “registered” semi automatic firearms. Including revolvers.

Yep and that's going to be worse, IMO. She's proud that she stopped the gas pipelines, appointed a climate czar, and supported amending the constitution to allow the graduated income tax. Things will be much worse in 4 years than right now in mAss.
She will make life hell for anyone who wants to be remotely independent and self reliant.

This.

No judge who could get confirmed by a Massachusetts legislature is ever going to be 2A friendly, Baker or not.

The federal bench is where the moves will be made.

The energy stuff would be commerce clause related, etc.

One thing people need to remember is Vermont passed universal healthcare then they started figuring out how to pay for it and reality ended their dreams. I have a feeling reality will limit the fever dreams of the energy loons

I wonder if she wears boxers or briefs

Well she is a lawyer so ……
I would end the grandfather clause and confriscate all “registered” semi automatic firearms. Including revolvers.

We can thank Trump and the bump stock fiat ban for a lot of this end of grandfathering. Hopefully this last lawsuit will overturn it.

Seeing the crap Trudeau is getting away with up north has really emboldened the anti-gunners here.

One thing people need to remember is Vermont passed universal healthcare then they started figuring out how to pay for it and reality ended their dreams. I have a feeling reality will limit the fever dreams of the energy loons

We will be broke first. My gas bill for December was nearly double last years and it wasn’t that cold. Thank you Maura for stopping those two gas pipelines.

These idiots (at the state and National levels) will have us in a depression before they are done

Bob

Did you read the article? Or just Reptile's pant-shitting version of the headline?

Everything she said is about mental health, not gun control.

Now, what will she actually do? Who knows.

"Healey said she’ll find ways to provide funding and support programming to reduce gun violence, especially among young people."

“'It is absolutely the lens through which we need to address this, and that means more intervention for health and wellness, for mental health, for efforts to deal with trauma, because we know trauma begets trauma, violence begets violence,' Healey said."

"The commonwealth needs more mental health providers and people who are trained in trauma-informed care, Healey said."
It's not MY version of the article:

It's from MassLive:

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 10.51.46 PM.jpeg

Did you read the article? Or just Reptile's pant-shitting version of the headline?

Everything she said is about mental health, not gun control.

Now, what will she actually do? Who knows.

"Healey said she’ll find ways to provide funding and support programming to reduce gun violence, especially among young people."

“'It is absolutely the lens through which we need to address this, and that means more intervention for health and wellness, for mental health, for efforts to deal with trauma, because we know trauma begets trauma, violence begets violence,' Healey said."

"The commonwealth needs more mental health providers and people who are trained in trauma-informed care, Healey said."
LOL, if you only knew [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

A week before the "guidance" I planned to purchase a Windham Weaponry rifle from MFS for $699
I procrastinated and after the "guidance" I can't find it anywhere, and when I do, it's $2500.

It isn't BS.
That day I ran to GFA in Framingham to do a fa10 transfer on a slr104ur krink style ak74 that Greg took in for me. He said "get down here since after today I won't be able to do any transfers. Thank God I was able to get down there that day... its an SBR now

I can see passing:
352, 356 (for the children!), 365 and 370.

I say this because:

1. It is easy to sell banning 3D printing guns as "manufacturing" and it will appeal to people's emotions.

2. Increase penalties for possession of something "illegal" shouldn't be a challenge to pass.

3. I don't know wtf 365 is about and won't bother to read it. But also, it is looking to "clarify" something already deemed "illegal" so probably not a lot of pushback.

4. I will need to read 370. There could be a whole bunch of sh*t in there.

-----

I would like to know, what is the large capacity mag loophole? ... maybe people buying mags with blocks thst can be removed?

Last edited:
The Leftist Evil slimming its way into our society has ZERO interest in debating gun crime, legal gun ownership, stats of any kind. Part of all Communist take overs of the people is the complete disarming of all its citizens. This, and this alone, has always been the bottom line and the end game for all Communist regimes.

The Leftist Evil slimming its way into our society has ZERO interest in debating gun crime, legal gun ownership, stats of any kind. Part of all Communist take overs of the people is the complete disarming of all its citizens. This, and this alone, has always been the bottom line and the end game for all Communist regimes.
1000%

At some point we're going to be left with two choices....turn over our guns or use them! There's no getting around it. History has already foretold what's in store for us

Which is why the 1/6 protestors are being destroyed.
Your point is well taken yet your example is exactly why I'll choose the latter if and when they come for my guns! Once they take the guns we'll all end up like the 1/6 protesters...probably much worse.

Best bet IMHO is to join with other like minded locals and build a force rather than stand alone against the tyranny. There are lots of like minded folks in my area

Back
Top Bottom