• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gov. Baker's AWB opinion

kurtb

NES Member
I just called the Govs office again (as I do every day) and spoke to a girl there that said Baker has sent a letter to Healy about the AWB. I have not seen the letter and asked if it has been made public. The girl said she didn't know if it was public. I asked her for a copy of the letter or that it be posted somewhere. So - there is my update. I also told her that he and Healy are public officials communicating with publicly funded resources on matters pertaining to constituents and that it is not simply a matter of "we don't want to share the letter with the peons type thing", that's not how it works (I said this nicely though with different words).

Keep up the pressure folks..

Letter was sent 2 weeks ago. Prety much nothing. The letter of one of his underlings was decent tho.

Letter was sent 2 weeks ago. Prety much nothing. The letter of one of his underlings was decent tho.

Where are these letters? The girl seemed to think this was quite recent it seemed. Maybe there is another???

Baker is hoping this issue goes away [rofl].

Yeah making a lot of people felons in waiting for possessing once legal now not legal firearms is one issue that those affected will surely forget!

You guys are kidding yourself. Baker now has to call Healey to get permission to pee. She tells him if he's allowed to stand or sit and when he can pee. He's been cucked and he knows it. He also knows that she has his job in a few years and there is nothing he can do about it. He's lost the 2A vote and he barely squeaked by with us. Without us he's toast. He needs to make plans for what he's going to do next.

He's to small a fish for NY. NH will do to him what they did to Brown, so that's a no-go. VT? I don't think so. RI? to small. CT? doubt he'd make a dent. Yea, he's pretty much done with politics.

Last edited:
He came out and fully supported her. this is way too little too late. We know he sold us out, we need to make sure that he realizes this move is going kill his national aspirations.

He's a disgrace. He should get an F- from GOAL.

You guys are kidding yourself. Baker now has to call Healey to get permission to pee. She tells him if he's allowed to stand or sit and when he can pee. He's been cucked and he knows it. He also knows that she has his job in a few years and there is nothing he can do about it. He's lost the 2A vote and he barely squeaked by with us. Without us he's toast. He needs to make plans for what he's going to do next.

He's to small a fish for NY. NH will do to him what they did to Brown, so that's a no-go. VT? I don't think so. RI? to small. CT? doubt he'd make a dent. Yea, he's pretty much done with politics.

Right on.
Unless he's delusional, he must know it too.
He still could do the right thing and pull his ass out of the fire.
I wouldn't bet my lunch money on that though.
Maybe Hillery will throw him a pity f*ck and give him some low level cabinet position or something for toeing the line like a good little RINO.

[rofl]LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Very very true and very very entertaining.

GOOD! I plan to vote NO on the pot referendum. I want lots of pissed off people in the CommieWealth. The more the better! That's right I want every group targeted and marginalized. Maybe then there will come the resolve to flush that toilet on Beacon Hill.

Where is Kaen Polito on this ?
Call her into court. Any time I had talked to her she was pro 2A.
What does she have to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Typo,,, KAREN POLITO

GOOD! I plan to vote NO on the pot referendum. I want lots of pissed off people in the CommieWealth. The more the better! That's right I want every group targeted and marginalized. Maybe then there will come the resolve to flush that toilet on Beacon Hill.

If war on guns and drugs made a pact to work together you might be onto something.

Baker is hoping this issue goes away [rofl].

Yeah making a lot of people felons in waiting for possessing once legal now not legal firearms is one issue that those affected will surely forget!

I actually alluded to that on my call today..

Last edited:

Ditto!

I don't smoke / consume it but was more than happy to support the hempsters in their pursuit of buzz. Not any more. Scorched earth, all the way! Besides, legalization will take all of the fun out of it for Skysoldier.

I'm voting against pot legalization also for the same reason. I don't smoke it and it is mainly a libtard thing.

The lefty Bernie kids want to have their dope. F them. Legal things enshrined in the bill of rights are being outlawed and you want to smoke a joint? F you.

I did not know so many were against freedom here

Freedom for all of us. I'm not voting for selective freedom.

Am I living in looney toon land? A God given, constitutionally protected right is being grossly violated and we are going to vote about legalizing drugs? Someone wake me up from this nightmare

Freedom for all of us. I'm not voting for selective freedom.

Am I living in looney toon land? A God given, constitutionally protected right is being grossly violated and we are going to vote about legalizing drugs? Someone wake me up from this nightmare

There should be no vote on pot. it should just be legal. Period

Baker is suppose to be on the Hillman morning show on 107.3 waaf tomorrow at 7:20. The hosts are already planning to call him out on the ban. Hopefully alot of angry callers get through too.

You guys are kidding yourself. Baker now has to call Healey to get permission to pee. She tells him if he's allowed to stand or sit and when he can pee.

I just imagined this...an underling walks up to Healy and says - Um, sorry to interrupt you, Baker is on the phone again (makes a grimace) needs to pee AGAIN.
Healey: Sheesh. He already did it yesterday, now he needs to do it again??? What the hell, he should know his place...tell you what, tell him I am in a meeting and that we will call him back before 5pm.
Underling: Sounds good, boss!

Back
Top Bottom