• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got the good word from the police today

The police finally called me back today in regards to my LTC. Everything went through and as soon as the company that makes the cards makes it they'll call. Officer said most likely Friday or early next week. Been about 10 weeks since I applied. Finally I can start shopping.

my first purchases will be a 9mm semi auto handgun of some sort not sure yet on type. I don't like some of the new stuff with the scissor trigger for its only safety. Second will be a tactical shotgun for home defense. Then I want to get into some long guns and marksmanship. but those will be financially later down the road.

Congrats!

my first purchases will be a 9mm semi auto handgun of some sort not sure yet on type. I don't like some of the new stuff with the scissor trigger for its only safety. Second will be a tactical shotgun for home defense. Then I want to get into some long guns and marksmanship. but those will be financially later down the road.

the new M&Ps can be had with a thumb safety IIRC [grin]

Sounds like a Beretta 92 might be a good choice. There are also plenty of Pre ban mags floating around for that model since you are in MA.

Back
Top Bottom