Got my snubbie, now I'm looking at a new Sig

the_shootist

Banned
Hi all,

not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'll give it a shot....

Got my new Charter Arms 38 spl recently and I'm very happy with it. (pics attached) Anyway, I'm looking at one of those used imported West German Sigarms P6 (P225) 9mm. I'm really hot for one and there are a few places that are selling them. Anyone pick up any of these? If so what do you think?

Attachments

• 100_0028.jpg
    100_0028.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_0029.jpg
    100_0029.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0032.jpg
    100_0032.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's basically a single stacked 9mm version of the P220. A bit smaller, but it'd be a great choice if you don't mind only having an eight round capacity.

If I can't get the job done with 8 rounds (plus one in the chamber) then I'm in trouble anyway :)

I have a Sig P245 that I love but this 9 might be a better carry gun as it's lighter, slimmer and cheaper to shoot.

It's basically a single stacked 9mm version of the P220. A bit smaller, but it'd be a great choice if you don't mind only having an eight round capacity.

I have a P225 made in West Germany. It's a great 9mm but I had to have Dave Santurri do a trigger job on it. It was evidently never used by the guy who I got it from and the trigger was like a Sigma's maybe a little worse.

The one your talking about is a german police trade in and should have a better trigger on it.

The only down side on that model is, some of the mags are different according to when it was made and both style magazines are hard to find now..

I have a P225 made in West Germany. It's a great 9mm but I had to have Dave Santurri do a trigger job on it. It was evidently never used by the guy who I got it from and the trigger was like a Sigma's maybe a little worse.

The one your talking about is a german police trade in and should have a better trigger on it.

The only down side on that model is, some of the mags are different according to when it was made and both style magazines are hard to find now..

Yeah, I saw that obtaining mags are a problem but one of the selling points from where I ordered mine (oh yeah, I put the order in today, I thought about it all weekend) with two spare mags. That should be plenty for me. This gives me three decent cary guns....this one, the 38 and a seacamp 32ACP.

Back
Top Bottom