Got my LTC

Jealous!

ooooh best of luck im still waiting!! applied on the 9th of this month.... gotta get my list compiled of "toys" i hear its really bad though liking 1911's... hmmm also anyone know of any restrictions for applying for a C&R and or FFL within a certain time of getting their class A? Like do you need to wait a year or something probationary period or something?

Go get that Class A!!! [smile]

You are extremely unlikely to ever get a FFL 01 in MA unless you're ready to invest a ton of money in a commercially zoned business site, massive safes and alarm systems, etc.

Getting an 03 C&R FFL is simple as pie, just get the forms, fill it out and submit them to the Feds with a copy to the chief. Very few chiefs even look at those forms, it's just a requirement by BATFE.

Nice!!!! I am now wondering how many people that got LTC's in MA have bought their first gun the day they picked up the license. They make us wait so long I am willing to bet almost everyone. Now go get 1000 rounds and go to the range and play all day with it. Congrats on the non restricted status too. [laugh2]

Forget the handgun - you need to get one of those EEEEEEEEEVIL pre-ban "assault weapons."

Anything you could have owned before the government deemed its judgment better than yours and decided you are no longer fit to possess is something you want to get!

Robs gun and archery in webster MA right down the road from me and was really helpful in telling me stuff when i was wating for my LTC little more expensive 525 then four seasons but four seasons is a few hour drive to and then agian back and i like to support the little guys and he was always nice and helpful.

yup took it out for the first time yesterday had to go up to Bostongun range its only about 20mins from my house becuase i got out of school so late and had dinner with the parents and i didnt want to wait for the weekend to go and sign up at a local rod and gun club i called a few and none were open or no one was there till the weekends but like i said i just had to shoot it.

Remember i still am not that good yet but its a nice gun the M+P .40 trigger pull sucks at 10lbs looking into fixing that. the guy there said give him a week or two and he will see what he can do for me.

well one gun in the collection and its time to get the ball rolling on that.

dont know if anyone ahs a suggestion or is a member of one and wouldnt mind taking me friday any time or saturday morning to theres. by taking me i mean meeting me there and let me see the facilities but been looking at whitinsville rode and gun and uxbridge rode and gun which are both on the same street or maybe singletary i think its called still looking.

... I am now wondering how many people that got LTC's in MA have bought their first gun the day they picked up the license...

I didn't go out and buy a gun the same day (picked it up just before midnight) but I did have my CMP order form set and ready to go just waiting for my LTC so I could include a photo copy.

Back
Top Bottom