Good range to test diff pistols before buying

Hello All,

Looking for a range that has a real good selection of pistols to try before you buy. So looking for a range that has a good selection and good prices should I find the “one”. Unless you have other suggestions for brick n mortar shops that have really good prices and just a range w good rentals. Looking for the the experts out there.

Oh yeah so you think there will be a lot of new gun on the MA good to go list in 2019?

Thanks in advanced

In the future you might want to use the search function. There are already a lot of threads on this subject already.

However, since it appears that you are fairly new here I will throw you a bone. Mass Firearms in Holliston has a range, a store, run classes, and are a vender/member here. They will let you rent a lane and guns to try given that you have an LTC. Great place to see what you like before you buy. If you are looking for something specific I would call in advance to see if it’s available to try.

Also you might consider going green and becoming a member of this fantastic site. It’s a huge wealth of knowledge with a great community.

Cheers

Manchester Firing Line in NH is a good place to rent guns if you're not too far away. I tried several then returned to my goulag in MA to.buy.

Another plug for MA Firearms. Decent prices too. Double up on ears though, it can be a tad noisy, especially with shotguns inside.

why would we want to narrow the search. It's so much more fun for everyone to post the one that is close to them.
Yes, I’m in the beginning of my search and looking to see where ppl go obviously looking for good price and service doesn’t need to have a range and shop can be separate.

Thanks in advance

American Firearms School in North Attleboro rents the basic stuff and you don’t need to be a member to shoot there, not quite as extensive a selection as MA Firearms School but depending on your location/needs, might work.

Back
Top Bottom