Golden gun once owned by Nazi leader Göring is up for auction

Guns aren't evil. People are evil. Guns were made to kill evil men. Sometimes evil men do evil things with guns.

Maybe some Rapper will buy this blinged-out PPK

160805100948-hermann-goring-golden-gun-780x439.jpg
Or Obama, he could use it as payment for the next hostage release .
from one Jew hating nation to another.

I think the craftsmanship is amazing personally. Wouldn't even want to touch the damn thing but to me it looks phenomenal.

I've told this one before.
A friends father was a survivor of the camps.
I got to know him well and learned more from him about what evil there is in the world than anyone I ever met.
I asked him one time why he never got the tattoo removed.
His reply kind of took my be surprise.
He told me so he would never forget.

Kinda reminds me of xmen when magneto says I've only ever been tattooed once and I'll never let it happen again and rolls up his sleeve for his holocaust tattoo. Obviously your friends dad was real life and all that and I'm not belittling his ordeal. but still one of the very few things on tape to ever give me chills. Even if it is a cheap sci fi flick

Kinda reminds me of xmen when magneto says I've only ever been tattooed once and I'll never let it happen again and rolls up his sleeve for his holocaust tattoo. Obviously your friends dad was real life and all that and I'm not belittling his ordeal. but still one of the very few things on tape to ever give me chills. Even if it is a cheap sci fi flick

The man's outlook on life was amazing considering what he had been through.
You would have never have met a more outgoing upbeat man.
After he got to the states he became a very good bantam weight boxer, and a successful businessman.
The look in his eyes though when he would talk about it would absolutely give you the chills though.
He always spoke about it freely.

Now my Grandfather was just the opposite.
He was part of the liberation of one of the camps and it was a subject that wasn't discussed.
I don't even know which one it was.
My father told me that all he would ever say about it was that we didn't kill enough of them (Germans).
My Grandmother knew enough not to bring it up when he was alive and after he passed away told me that he came back a very different man than the one who left.

Back
Top Bottom