Gold and silver prices are down

That’s a level breeched to eventually hit the 80’s again. BRICS+ summer session could add some fire to that move.

I think the markets believe we’re soon going back to 0% rates, while at the same ignoring any concerns about what would cause the Fed to do that. It’s an impossible Goldilocks scenario that’s hurting the dollar, helping tech stocks etc.

I disagree with this, I think gold and silver are rallying for the same faulty reasoning that the stock market is rallying, that the Fed is about done raising rates so it’s party time.

The Fed is absolutely not going to cut rates unless forced to by a credit crisis or severe recession. Meanwhile, oil prices will go up when Biden stops draining the SPR, which will be inflationary, further pushing back any Fed cuts. This will stall out the everything rally as the economy and earnings continue to drop.

To me it appears that we are in an extended buying opportunity. I've been underweight silver so I've been accumulating silver and silver miners at these, what I consider to be, low prices.

To me it appears that we are in an extended buying opportunity. I've been underweight silver so I've been accumulating silver and silver miners at these, what I consider to be, low prices.

A number of mining stock analysts have said this is the lowest they’ve ever seen miners relative to the gold and silver prices.

They’re priced as if gold is headed back to $1400.

I disagree with this, I think gold and silver are rallying for the same faulty reasoning that the stock market is rallying, that the Fed is about done raising rates so it’s party time.

The Fed is absolutely not going to cut rates unless forced to by a credit crisis or severe recession. Meanwhile, oil prices will go up when Biden stops draining the SPR, which will be inflationary, further pushing back any Fed cuts. This will stall out the everything rally as the economy and earnings continue to drop.

There are no good choices, only bad choices, created by years of mismanagement and malfeasance by our government.

First off I stack silver. However since Covid “people”, such as every YouTube silver channel, dealer and Uncle’s best friend’s barber have been wrong about it.

2020 oh boy now is the buying time, $30 then the moon.

2021 same thing and the Comex is about to shut down. Nope

2022 same thing and it’s the last cheap buying period. Nope

2023 more nope.

I don’t know how much more consumer, stacking, industrial, BRICS nation, etc demand there could have been the past 3 years and it didn’t even sniff $30.

But I still like to stack just ignore the “experts” and have fun.

First off I stack silver. However since Covid “people”, such as every YouTube silver channel, dealer and Uncle’s best friend’s barber have been wrong about it.

2020 oh boy now is the buying time, $30 then the moon.

2021 same thing and the Comex is about to shut down. Nope

2022 same thing and it’s the last cheap buying period. Nope

2023 more nope.

I don’t know how much more consumer, stacking, industrial, BRICS nation, etc demand there could have been the past 3 years and it didn’t even sniff $30.

But I still like to stack just ignore the “experts” and have fun.

Silver is simple, it won’t break out til gold breaks to new highs (above $2100) on a monthly basis.

I ignore silver and gold permabulls (anyone predicting $200 silver or $10k gold). Their timing sucks and they could be 10 years early (20 years for Peter Schiff). That helps no one.

Last edited:
JMHO….I think the opportunity to buy gold at under $2k and silver under $30 is limited. I’m currently buying physical and mining stocks. I have little idea on the timing of the moves. As Rick Rule says, “Don’t confuse inevitable with imminent.”

Silver is simple, it won’t break out til gold breaks to new highs (above $2100) on a monthly basis.

I ignore silver and gold permabulls (anyone predicting $200 silver or $10k gold). Their timing sucks and they could be 10 years early (20 years for Peter Schiff). That helps no one.
If silver hits $200 an ounce then the US economy is in free fall and you would be crazy to sell it at that time for worthless script that the government prints.

If silver hits $200 an ounce then the US economy is in free fall and you would be crazy to sell it at that time for worthless script that the government prints.

But if silver gets hot, speculators could drive it up way past its value, then you’d want to sell. If the Uber driver is buying silver at $200, get out.

I'm partial to stacking silver in 1 ounce units for this reason. I want to be able to sell some silver under $600 which may not be possible at 10 or even 5 ounce units.

Physical silver prices are getting pretty close to $30 an oz. Just grabbed some Silver Eagles today for $620 a roll obviously ASEs have even more of a premium though. The market price is all manipulated with paper.

Also NES should have a dedicated precious metals classifieds section!

Last edited:
The tooth fairy heard about inflation and has decided to bestow sound money upon our children.

4th tooth is wiggly, this is gonna get expensive.

View attachment 775135

After the first three, it's best to switch over to these...much more affordable, and they'll never know the difference [smile]: 1889 Morgan Silver Dollar Commemorative Coin - Etsy

Note: I've bought a few myself, and they are really quite convincing! Need a magnet to be able to tell they're not real (at least to my untrained eye).

Frank

After the first three, it's best to switch over to these...much more affordable, and they'll never know the difference [smile]: 1889 Morgan Silver Dollar Commemorative Coin - Etsy

Note: I've bought a few myself, and they are really quite convincing! Need a magnet to be able to tell they're not real (at least to my untrained eye).

Frank

The best are the reviews of the people that think they are real or thought they were getting a real one... This is why you need to be careful when buying from people. So many people truthfully think they have real coins when they are really fakes. The new fakes are getting very good. At the very least use a magnet!

Physical silver prices are getting pretty close to $30 an oz. Just grabbed some Silver Eagles today for $620 a roll obviously ASEs have even more of a premium though. The market price is all manipulated with paper.

Also NES should have a dedicated precious metals classifieds section!
Who has eagles for $620/roll? I'm seeing $700+ on the major sites.

Back
Top Bottom