• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gold and silver prices are down

Gold weaker and weaker each week. Should be seeing a drop into $1800’s soon. We may have to wait another 3-6 months for that $2100 resistance level or longer. This may provide a good buying opportunity for physical and equities in the near term.
The premiums on physical have also come way, way down from what they were just a few months ago.

Chase Bank TKO'ed third round....lol. Effers....Gave the Chase fraud Department one giant headache this morning, "we're giving you the highest credit clearance" "Welcome to Chase"....spend spend 🤪

PS: Thanks @richc

The foreign transaction at thousands buying gold I can see that got flagged. Still I would not have my bank account at Chase.

I feel like precious metals will be treated like crypto. Never bought/sold any but CCs and many banks won’t let you buy.

The foreign transaction at thousands buying gold I can see that got flagged. Still I would not have my bank account at Chase.

I feel like precious metals will be treated like crypto. Never bought/sold any but CCs and many banks won’t let you buy.
lol....I get it weasel banks hedging everything including the kitchen sink, including gold, literally stealing trillions with impunity, versus a US citizen buy a few oz. of Au gets flagged and credit shut off.

My nephew and his 3 homeschooled boys 16,12,8 were visiting me from Tennessee. I noticed the boys were extremely bright and curious about everything. I wanted to give them some thing special so I gave a surprise gift of a tube of mint silver eagles each. The little one spilled this pile all over the sofa and was looking for a gum-ball machine, the 12 year old when he added up the windfall was on the computer pricing his silver haul. The oldest just smiled....very cool kids

Chase Bank TKO'ed third round....lol. Effers....Gave the Chase fraud Department one giant headache this morning, "we're giving you the highest credit clearance" "Welcome to Chase"....spend spend 🤪

PS: Thanks @richc
From the World of Hard to Believe:
I'm back in Chase CC card hell. I just went through my new Chase account statement for this month and found a charge from the same company, the same amount, that was posted July 2, I flagged this fraudulent charge 30 days earlier on 6/2. Today I call Chase fraud and warn them that this (again) was a fraudulent transaction. Got a rude twit at fraud who got upset when I intimated the whole Chase fraud department's acting like a Calcutta scam center. Card cancelled again. Think I'm done with these arses.

My nephew and his 3 homeschooled boys 16,12,8 were visiting me from Tennessee. I noticed the boys were extremely bright and curious about everything. I wanted to give them some thing special so I gave a surprise gift of a tube of mint silver eagles each. The little one spilled this pile all over the sofa and was looking for a gum-ball machine, the 12 year old when he added up the windfall was on the computer pricing his silver haul. The oldest just smiled....very cool kids

Very generous of you. A wonderful gift!

US bond rate tanks: ( inverse )

July 3 (Reuters) - A widely watched section of the U.S. Treasury yield curve hit its deepest inversion on Monday since the high inflation era of Fed Chairman Paul Volcker, reflecting financial markets' concerns that an extended Federal Reserve rate hiking cycle will tip the United States into recession.

The closely-watched spread between the 2-year and 10-year U.S. Treasury note yields hit the widest since 1981 at -109.50 in early trade, a deeper inversion than in March during the U.S. regional banking crisis. The gap was last at -108.30 bp.

IIRC 1981 was not a good year

US dollar is getting kicked to the curb. Pushing gold/silver higher.

View attachment 773776

View attachment 773777

Interesting behavior because the debt ceiling deal is unleashing a lot of new Treasuries that are driving up interest rates, which should boost the dollar.

The Fed is on course to continue raising rates, this should also be bullish dollar, yet we see the opposite.

Silver
Live 24 hours silver chart [Kitco Inc.]
Glossary

Back
Top Bottom