Gold and silver prices are down

Yup, like I mentioned awhile back. These dealers were not catering to silver buyers per say but to the masses who wanted a few coins, birthday presents, XMAS presents and the like. The damn things I said became some sort of knick nack and became way over the ratio of the base value of silver bars.

With gold closing at basically the exact same ‘price’ as it opened the year at, that means it lost whatever the rate of year over year inflation is, correct?

So at 7.1% yoy inflation we lost about $130 on each ounce.

In which case, it still did better than my 401k.
At least you weren’t a Tesla bag holder I hope 🫣

In fairness, Tesla is outperforming other car manufacturers and will continue to do so because it's not really a car company. It's a control systems, software and AI company that happens to make cars.
At the end of the day they are a car company and they have open sourced all their auto tech. The big players will overtake Tesla in time because they have the capital and the knowledge to do so. Whether they rebrand as something totally different is yet to be known. Since the Twitter buy though I think the Tesla car fanatics are anything but now.

In fairness, Tesla is outperforming other car manufacturers and will continue to do so because it's not really a car company. It's a control systems, software and AI company that happens to make cars.
exactly - the left hates Tesla now, but doesn't understand how it works

He promised not to sell until 2025……

This is a classic reversion to the mean scenario. Sky high valuations only last so long.

Yup, please a person with a huge ownership stake who may be forced to liquidate a portion. Plus competition from China. Plus competition from other car manufacturers. Plus his abandoning TSLA to work at TWTR.

Plus sky high interest rates to buy a new car. Plus consumers squeezed by stupid high food, fuel and energy costs.

Plus... plus... plus...

This will squeeze all the stupidity out of this stock.

Yup, please a person with a huge ownership stake who may be forced to liquidate a portion. Plus competition from China. Plus competition from other car manufacturers. Plus his abandoning TSLA to work at TWTR.

Plus sky high interest rates to buy a new car. Plus consumers squeezed by stupid high food, fuel and energy costs.

Plus... plus... plus...

This will squeeze all the stupidity out of this stock.

Can’t imagine he bought his own company stock on margin?

The rest is already priced in the stock. But I’d rather buy RBLX.

View: https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1607858868956139525?cxt=HHwWisC80evHodAsAAAA

Take Off Space GIF by Salesforce

My gold miners keep drifting up, definitely seems like the bottom is in, but if the general stock market tanks the miners will sell off as well, just not to their lows.

Article claims retail investors continue to buy up Tesla shares. Someone should remind them the stock can't bottom til they throw in the towel.

Article claims retail investors continue to buy up Tesla shares. Someone should remind them the stock can't bottom til they throw in the towel.

Hard to not be bullish on Tesla in the long run.

Charlie Munger on TSLA: "I'd never buy it, and I'd never short it."

f*** Charlie Munger he’s a globalist a**h***. Another pedo I am sure also.

Charlie Munger on TSLA: "I'd never buy it, and I'd never short it."

He probably said that when the Fed was pumping up tech stocks.

I think it was 40% lower before Covid so it should go at least that low. But when the Fed starts cutting rates it’ll go off like a rocket so that’s why people are buying the dip.

I'd like to see a sub-$20/oz start to the New Year for Silver... High 19's would work...

After-Christmas budgets and pre-Tax Day slows may help.

Back
Top Bottom