• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL's 2015 Shoot-B-Q

GOAL

NES Member
http://www.goal.org/specialevents.html

GOAL Shoot-B-Q Bash - Saturday June 20, 2015

Join us for an afternoon of range fun followed by a BBQ bash, complete with cash bar, live music, cigar tent and more!

No need to bring your guns, we'll be supplying them for you! Best part of all, you will have a chance to win one of the guns you shoot - just by participating!

Shoot IT - Win IT - Here's how it works: Each participant will have an opportunity to purchase "shooting tickets". Each ticket will be redeemed for a turn to shoot at one of the many "shooting stations" to be set up. Each station will feature a different discipline and a different firearm. Everytime you redeem a ticket to shoot you are automatically entered into the drawing pool for that firearm, the more you shoot, the better your chance to win!

Shooting stations will feature a Scholastic Steel pistol station, tactical rifle station, tactical shotgun station, clays station and a vintage gun section. (subject to change)

Shooting will go from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM. At 4:00 PM all ranges will be shut down and all firearms will be secured. Once this happens the cash bar will open and the barbecue portion of the event will follow, featuring live music and a delicious BBQ dinner featuring seafoood, pulled pork, Caribbean jerk chicken, and all of the fixings.

Date: Saturday June 20, 2015
Place: Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association
Time: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Ranges shut down at 4:00 PM
BBQ at 5:00 PM - Band at 6:00 PM

Early sign up special! Purchase a ticket by June 5, 2015 and you will receive a free event tee shirt - plus be entered to win a Ruger Takedown 10/22 rifle. Tickets must be purchased by midnight on June 5, 2015 to be eligible, all federal and state laws apply.

The GOAL date was picked in December I think, nobody in the GOAL office knew about the shoot at Monadnock when the date was picked.

Just a crazy question, do any women ever go to this event? I was thinking of going and wasn't sure. It seems like cigars and beer is more like a dude kind of event. When I say women, I mean women shooters not just someone who drags along a wife.

Just a crazy question, do any women ever go to this event? I was thinking of going and wasn't sure. It seems like cigars and beer is more like a dude kind of event. When I say women, I mean women shooters not just someone who drags along a wife.

There are some. It's not uncommon to see women go to the Monadnock shoots.

There are some. It's not uncommon to see women go to the Monadnock shoots.

I just like the idea of winning a prize, especially a nice pistol/rifle/shotgun. Heck I'm not fussy. I am so unlucky with contests though. If I were in a contest with another person and 2 prizes I would still come home empty handed. I figure my luck has to change some time :)

Dang! That looks like fun. Alot more fun than going to work... {Cough cough}

Errr hope I'm not coming down with something...

Here's a list of the guns that can/will be won at the GOAL event:

- Ruger 10/22 Takedown (this will be given to an "early-bird" ticket purchaser.

Rest of these are "Shoot-it/Win-it" guns.

1. Auto Ordnance 1911
  2. Mossberg MVP 5.56 Rifle
  3. S&W M&P 9mm (full size)
  4. Ruger 22/45 MK III .22
  5. S&W M&P15/22 .22 rifle
  6. Saxonville Armory supplied custom CAR-15 5.56 cal rifle
  7. Saxonville Armory supplied Charles Daly 12ga. shotgun

Back
Top Bottom